The Official Meeting / Chapter 4

Yang Su:

My dad irritates me all day. I can't stand him.
He sends me messages and calls me during work and says it's urgent!
What could be so urgent?

* Answering the 22nd call out of the number: "Dad, don't answer" *
"What the hell do you want?" I yelled on the phone in the first second on the line.
"First of all, calm down Yang Su. I want you to go to a meeting with your husband. Something happened that caused a change... You will understand when you see."

What do you mean a meeting? Did we not meet yesterday already!?" I said in a loud voice and quickly lowered my voice when I noticed that the customers were looking at me.
"You did meet... But not the man you married."
"What. What do you mean not the man I'm married to?!" I raised my voice once again without noticing.

"There was an incident. And by mistake one of the idols in my company signed a contract with you. I want you to not get angry, I need you to come to a meeting today at 3PM in my office, you'll meet him already there," he replied.

To get prepared only to see this office again.. All the time he brags to me about how clean and large his office was and not like my office that a basement is bigger than it.
Maybe it 's for the better. Park Min Kyung was cute, but wasn't my taste.
I just hope he will be at least nice and understanding, which is something I miss a lot at the moment when my parents don't support me.
————————————
The time: 14:23
"I wonder what to put on. If this guy is impressive and my taste, I need to look good. But if he's just one that's not special, why should I?״
The thoughts continued to appear in my head again and again.

"I think I'll go with my usual clothes, even if he's my taste he shouldn't expect too much, I won't change myself for a guy."
I mumbled to myself quietly not before Da Yun entered the room and slammed the door.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked confusedly when I looked at his depressed face, it looked someone threw a garbage can on him.
His hair was messed up, he wore the same shirt from yesterday and bags of insomnia appeared under his eyes.
"Are you... okay?" I asked, wondering why he looked like this.

He suddenly raised his voice and shouted in front of me, "I FELL IN LOVE WITH A FUCKING GUY I MET A DAY AGO!!!"״
He calmed his breath as I pulled my fingers out of my ears hoping they were still working.
"Who is this guy that made you feel like that?" I asked

Da Yun was always a quiet boy, especially next to boys.
He did not have many friends and the only friends he had was the neighbor from the house next to us.
He came out of the closet two years ago to our parents, our parents did not really accept his sexuality at the beginning, but over time they got used to it.
It never bothered me, in fact it even helped me, because when I wasn't sure about boys he was sitting and helping me, and I was helping to match him friends who were curious about him.

"His name is Min Yoongi, he's part of BTS, the group that dad manages, and I talked to him yesterday." He broke his words in tension.
"Continue dumbo!" I shouted at him after he stopped for a few seconds.

"He's really nice and understanding! I've never met a guy who could touch my heart like him.. By the way, I brought him the sewed letter I'm preparing for the project, he was really excited," his eyes flashed as if he was going to marry the guy of his dreams when he finished saying his words.

"Min Yoongi you said, right? Have you checked about him a bit on google?" I asked curious , we always research about the men we're interested in, (No, I'm not a stalker! Just to know that they're real!)

"I researched a little, he doesn't have so many social networks other than the official accounts of BTS themselves" he replied disappointed.
(It happened during the time before BTS opened the Instagram accounts)
"Oppa, look at it!" I read when I saw the new post uploaded on BTS official Twitter page.