-ᴘʀᴏɢ, Q/ᴀ-

Jungkook was laughing as he disrespected the Religion

Jungkook was laughing as he disrespected the Religion. "I would never say anything bad to you cause if I did then it would never be a difference between you and me but I want to say I was a sinner, I was on an off road but You, Your actions and beliefs made me closer to my deen". She said while holding her sobs and her heart was aching, She wasn't feeling weak but she felt more strong while saying this at his face making his grin to fade watching her strong faith and confidence.

--

"I love you". He said with tears as she gulped. "Why". She was at the verge of his cry watching his miserable state. "I don't know, I Love you, I just Love You". She shook her head. "Find Allah".

"How'd I find Allah?!". He asked as she smiled.

"Taqwaa, it's God Consciousness, The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, "Takwaa is here," and Prophet (Peace be upon him) pointed to His chest three times. This hadith emphasizes that takwaa is not merely about outward actions, but it is a state of consciousness that resides within our hearts. It reminds us to be mindful of our intentions, actions, and to always strive to please Allah in everything we do".  Jungkook pointed his palm over his heart as he closes his eyes and listen to his heartbeat.

--

"I Love You Emel". Jimin said as she opened her mouth to say something but her speech intrupted her say. "Not because just You're beautiful, or I'm attracted to you, I want something from you, nor I want you or you're an important person".

"Then why Jimin??". She asked in her cracking tone. "Simply because Allah has instructed me to Love You, I Love you for the sake of Allah, for the pleasure of Allah, You made me closer to Allah and Allah made me Love you, I was a sinner, I was on an off road but You, You made me find peace find my One and Only Lord, My Allah". He paused and breath for to stop his sobs.

"It's all his plan, if I didn't find you or my heart yelled me to Love you then I would never supposed to find Allah, He! The greatest Lord, Allah made and sent you like an Angel and made me fall in Love with you so I could deeply fall in Love with Allah".

-After 5 Years Later-

"Emel?!". She wide her eyes, for a moment she couldn't recognised him as he was a complete different personality. "Jungkook". She whispered his name.

But the past made her to close her eyes as tears fell down. "You're the reason why my life destroyed, please before I say something to Allah about you, Please just go"

This isn't just an Love Story between Some humans, but it'll become how a Man who never believes in Allah but took his steps to  to Him and how he get the guidance, How a woman was a Muslim but her belief wasn't strong enough cause she leaves her Islamic country and starts to lives in an foreign Country, for those people Islam was foreign, and how the hearts connects to make each other's belief strong.