Chapter 1.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.01•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Pyaar th sb krty hn mgr usny th Ishq kiya hy, Muhabbat my Muhammad bn gya.

Usky Ishq ki itni entaha thi ky Allah ko Paa liya.

Jin Aurton ko wh ghulaam smjha krta tha Usny, Usky or Uskay Allah ky naam pr wh sb Aurtay azaad krdi.

Jahan pr Log apny Jismani sakoon ky liye jatty thy Usny us jagh ko kch is tarha badla ky whn log Rohani sakoon ky liye janny lg gye.

Wh phla shakes tha jisny Ghaaliz jagh ko Pakeeza bana diya

Usny Usky or Usky Allah ky liye Kothay ko Masjid bana diya or us Pakeeza jagh ko uska naam dy diya
"Fatima"

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

"Emel! My Fatima". Jungkook called her name while running towards her as she was laughing and smiling, running. "Catch me Kook". She giggled as Jungkook starts to take deep breaths. "Please I'm tired". She giggled as she stopped running when she saw Jungkook breathing while holding his knees, Walked towards him and tilted her head as Jungkook peaked from his eyes at her, standing a little close, he didn't waste any time and hugged her. "Caught you, My Moon".

A huge gasp left from Jungkook's mouth as he saw himself laying in the praying mat, he closes his eyes with heavy breaths as tears shed. "I didn't get to know that I slept during prostate, Ya Allah". He whispered as he sat down on his knees and raises his hands. "Ya Allah, Again I'm questioning, if not her! Then why she always comes in my dreams and we both plays like we're mehraam". He closes his eyes. "Oh My Rab! If not her then why these moments, these memories?! Why I can't forget her beautiful eyes gorgeous giggles and melodic voice?!". He questioned again and gulped.

"Ya Allah, Prophet Nuh (Alyehsaalam). He spent many years calling people to worship one God and build an ark, even though they didn't believe him at first. He patiently waited for Yours plan to unfold.

Hazrat Nuh (Alyehsaalam) by his incredible patience and perseverance. He spent many years, He spent several decades, Hazrat Nouh (Alehissalam) remained steadfast in his mission and patiently awaited the fulfillment of Your's plan, Oh Allah.

Ya Allah!  Prophet Yusuf (Alyehsaalam). He endured many trials and tribulations, including being betrayed by his own brothers and being falsely accused. Despite these challenges, he remained steadfast and patient, ultimately rising to a position of power and influence. He's a beautiful example of rewards that come with patience and trust in Yours plan.