Chapter 3.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.03•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Mr. Jeon". Muhammad smiled as he turned back. "Welcome". He said as Taehyung rubbed his palms and walked to him and sat with him. "What are you doing Mr. Jeon"
He asked as Muhammad smiled. "It's Muhammad". Taehyung nodded. "My bad"
Muhammad smiled. "I'm praying to the One and Only who created me, Praising him". Taehyung blinked his eyes. "Where he is?!". He asked as Muhammad smiled, remembering his past.

"Where is your Allah?!". Jungkook said in an sarcastic way as Emel smiled. "Here". She said while pointing in air, at his heart. "Our Allah, The One and Only who created us with mud, lives here" (Past)

Muhammad raised his neck and pointed at his jugular made Taehyung to wide his eyes. "Here. Allah says in Quran, Surah Qaf, Ayat Number 16 that,

°خَلَقْنَا ٱلْإِنسَـٰنَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِۦ نَفْسُهُۥ ۖ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ ٱلْوَرِيدِ

Which is translated as" Indeed, ˹it is˺ We ˹Who˺ created humankind and ˹fully˺ know what their souls whisper to them, and We are closer to them than ˹their˺ jugular vein". Muhammad explained as Taehyung couldn't load anything.

"This verse highlights the intimate knowledge that Allah has of each individual. It emphasizes that Allah is aware of the innermost thoughts and whispers of every person, even more so than their own jugular vein, which is a vital part of their physical being. It serves as a reminder of Allah's closeness and omniscience". Taehyung gulped. "It means that he knows everything?". Muhammad smiled. "Do you have doubt?!". Taehyung looked down.

"How! I mean how you changed that much?!". The question which made Muhammad Jungkook to smile beautifully, he smiled and just nodded his head although it was flood of words in his mind. "It's cause of her Love for Allah, then mine Love for her and it turned into for Allah". The words were tangled as Taehyung sigh.

"You still waiting for her?! How much more long?!". Jungkook again smiled beautifully and nodded, although there was a flood of words inside his brain but he just beautifully smiled. "Till My Allah wills". That was enough for him as Taehyung sigh. "Asalamualaikum". The children says in a row. "Asalamualaikum Sir Muhammad".  Taehyung felt his heart beating when he hears to the beautiful, melodic voice of her, but found her all covered.

"Walaikum Salam my kids". Jungkook greeted back. "Sir Muhammad, today what are you gonna teach??". One of the kid spoke as Muhammad smiled. "Aylin will choose a chapter". Taehyung gulped as he could felt her giggling even through her veil. The 20 Year old girl made the childrens to sit in a row. "Sir Muhammad, my favourite one". Muhammad smiled and nodded.