Falling

TW sh,overdose,blood
3rd person POV

Johnnie was falling. Everyday when he woke up he dreamed that he wouldn't wake up again. He tried to tell people he loved, but they didn't care. That was when he still lived with Brayan Stars though.

When he met Jake though everything changed-kind of. He was still in a bad mental state, but he was slightly better until one day everything went wrong. Brayan had dmed him. Saying that nobody liked him that he should've killed himself the first time he tried and that Jake was probably going to leave him because he was too annoying. Too quiet. Too ugly. He knew what to do. He rolled over and opened his nightstand drawer to find a little black box and some pills. Inside the black box were some razor blades and bandages. He decided he won't be needing the bandages anymore so he quickly put them to the side. He slowly picked up the blade and started cutting. He tried to cut as deep as he could so he would hopefully bleed out like he initially wanted. Everyone would be relieved, right? He picked up a handful of pills and shoved them in his mouth. He was about 50 cuts on both his arms and 30-40 pills in. He was about to continue as he slowly started to feel woozy. As soon as he picked up some more pills he heard a sharp knock.

"Johnnie what are you doing in there open the door" Jake said voice filled with worry
"N-nothing Jake please go away" johnnie said
"No I'm not leaving until you open this door if I have to break it down I will" Jake says trying the door handle trying to at least unlock it somehow

Johnnie then realized what he had done and he had Jake to love him. He had a crush on the younger boy but he thought he would never love him back but that didn't matter now. He tried so hard to get up and open the door so Jake could help him but each time he would fall and there would be a loud thump. He could her Jake starting to cry. Guilt reached his stomach as Jake finally broke in his room. He ran in and what he saw terrified him. He saw Johnnie laid on the ground dipping in and out of consciousness. Jake immediately picked up the smaller one and ran to his car. It would be quicker than an ambulance. He sped to the hospital. He wasn't mad. He wasn't disappointed. He was scared he was too late.

When Johnnie woke up he found himself in a hospital bed. He didn't know where his best friend and crush went and started to panic. The beeping of the heart monitor sped up and nurses rushed in. They tried and tried to calm him down but none of it seemed to work. "Ja-Jake. Wh-ere is he" The nurses then felt guilt hit them as they made him go home. One of the nurses called Jake as he was in Johnnie's emergency contact list.

Jake sped to the hospital faster than the nurses could hang up. Jake barged into the hospital room Johnnie was in. What Johnnie didn't know that Jake had felt the same way about him. They couldn't loose each other.

"Hey hey hey baby I'm here your okay. Just breathe okay? Follow my breathing love" Jake said as he held Johnnie's hands.

Once Johnnie's breathing got under control they were lowed to go home Johnnie just had to be watched until he gets better.

Once they got home Johnnie decided that he would finally tell Jake how he felt. It couldn't get any worse than this could it, Johnnie thought.

"Hey Jake? I need to tell you something and don't be mad and you might hate me"

"Johnnie I promise you I will never hate you"

"Okay I love you like in more than just a best friend"

Johnnie started to tear up prepared for him to get hit or something until he felt a hand wipe the tears that he didn't realize fell.

"I love you too honey. I could never hate you. I want you to be mine. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Johnnie smiled "yes I will. I love you so much. Thank you so much for catching me when I fell"

"Always love. I'll always catch you no matter what."

They don't know who kissed who first but it turned into a sweet and calming make out session. They ended the night cuddling and dreaming of being in each others arms.

They will have times where they are falling, but the other one will be there to catch them when they do. Jake and Johnnie can get through anything thrown their way.

813 words