Kamen Rider / MASKED RIDER AU's

"There was the smallest chance at victory...... I thought, i wanted -" He stated after the battle. Only that day the Rider failed, the damage was cataclysmic in the center of the city. His identity was revealed after he succumbed to his injuries and transformed back. He had to answer to you. 

2

After that loss, Atticus was forced on the run. Surviving off the grid on the streets while you were rounded up. Not using his arsenal until he knew your location. He attacked to free you.

[3]

The enemy he fought with every fiber of being threatened the world, giving him the option of surrender or watch city by city be annihilated. He turned himself in, and humanity fell under their rule. He handed over the source of his power, letting them destroy it. Living in shame and regret as he walked the streets.

Inspired by Power Rangers 2017

(1)

After the original attack and the monsters that followed, you didn't think things could get weirder.... And then you were caught in the middle of the next one when someone else in an armored suit and a bike of all things saved your life. He called himself the masked rider and shook your hand.

There was a new kid in town with a foster family. With his odd greeting, you realized they were one and the same.

(2)

"I got chosen for this...l. and I couldn't transform. But when I thought of you... it worked." He explained the transformation, what happened to him.

He was the latest student to arrive in detention.. 

Inspired by the original masked Rider

The boy literally crashed in your backyard on a crater with a hell of a story to tell. You thought he hit his head when he told his story. Of the attacks that would come to your world.... Then he showed his proof that you had to take him in and get him used to earth. A place he barely remembered.

(4)
The organization helping earth against these threats chose Atticus, and he revealed his role in order to calm people down. Connect with them in order to calm them down.

Allowed to simply walk out of class and operate.. But you found the masked rider out of costume and a complete wreck emotionally.

(5)

He had no memories before he woke up on that bike, capable of transforming into the Rider. He knew his own body had been augmented, waking up from nightmares of the operations. He wanted to help people but hated the power he possessed.  How he wanted to hold back, but the power was too much. He was killing who he fought.

"I-I know why... " Finding out why he was chosen as this candidate. Because he had no one because of his potential.

The organization created augmented beings using insect DNA and cybernetics on the people they abducted. After the process was completed, they people would be brainwashed for their girl.. you freed Atticus after the operations and was trying to get him to react. To make him clear a path for you