Ride or Drive.

Rocco

Mira decided to play with fire as her fingers tiptoed along the elastic of my boxers.

I bit my lip as her hand went further inside to grip my aching cock. But rationality ceased to take front as my mind began to be hazed by lust.

"Little Wolf..."

Fuck. I always imagined what her hands would feel like against me. Mira taking control was the hottest thing. But not like this...

I gripped her hand as her fierce eyes slowly fluttered up to mine. As soon as I looked at her with intensity, her demeanour had shifted.

"Mira, this isn't control. It's manipulation. Just tell me the damn truth. Else I will resort to my old methods."

Her eyes widened.

Her delicate hand stayed against my hardened cock. Her tongue darted out against her bottom lip, as she challenged me further.

"Mira..."

I let out huskily.

"Care to share your thoughts, Rocco."

She began to move her hand against my cock, as I growled in response.

I licked my lips.

"I have many thoughts, Mira. But..."

She gripped me.

"But.."

I was suddenly awakened, as I lunged at her throat gripping her forcefully.

"But I don't like fucking games."

She whimpered in my wrath, while I shivered in hers.

Our eyes met ferociously, as I exerted dominance over her.

"Little Wolf, you should consider yourself lucky that your here in this dingy little room. Else if you were in my goddamn penthouse. I would have emptied out the entire hotel so that the only person who could hear your screams is me."

Her eyes widened, while I tried not to get aroused by the idea itself.

Fuck. Imagine the many places I could fuck her. Or how loud I could make her..

Ahem. Focus, Rocco.

I toyed with that mouth of hers, as I swiped my thumb across her pouty lips.

"Are you threatening me?"

I grazed her bottom lip.

"What do you think I will do to you?"

Her tongue darted out against my thumb.

Naughty girl. Her body always responded first.

"I know your capable of anything. That is why I'm telling you the truth. Help me destroy Ivashkov. And maybe I will let you destroy me."

I looked at her sternly, scrutinising her.

I removed my thumb, tracing her neck. Her flesh tingled.

"If we're destroying my enemies together, I expect us to be a team, Little Wolf."

"It's about my father, Rocco. And perhaps yours."

I gulped. I needed to be assured.

"We had this conversation in my store. I shared my dreams and vulnerabilities with you. Yet I know nothing about you, Rocco. But I still trust you. How does that work?"

Her temper had risen, as I watched her intently.
My hand loosened when she grabbed it, enclasping it around her neck.

"If your struggling to believe me. Just end my life right now."