chapter 14

after a week ...all the Sharma's were called to the Singhania mansion....for deciding the wedding date....

they all were currently sitting in mansion including Shreya and Ruhaan .
the priest was called and he was currently analyzing the birth charts to find a suitable date and time ....

"pandit jii.. to ky lagta h aapko."- raajveer asked.
(Pandit jii..what do you think..)

"shadi ka mahurat abhi se 4 mahine baad ka hai..
aur tareekh ki baat ki Jaye to panchve mahine ke dusre hafte ki tareekh bhot hi shubh h.."- priest said and everyone nodded
(The wedding's auspecious..time is after 4 months.. and talking about date then .the 2nd week of the 5th month is the best..)

"abhinav.. what do you think.."- raajveer asked .. shreya's father.

"we are okay with that.... "- he said.

"and you Ruhaan and Shreya .. are you satisfied or do you want any other ...date."- raajveer asked to both the couple

"is waiting for 4 months necessary... can we do it after 1 month ... "- Ruhaan said looking at raajveer then at priest..

"kyuu badi jaldi ho rhi h ... Hamare jijaji.. ko shadi ki..."- ahana said teasing Shreya...in a small voice
(.Why?...our brother-in-law is in a hurry to get married?)

Shreya just looked at Ruhaan and blushed....
"chup Kar... "- shreya said.
(Shut up..)

shreya opened her phone and messaged Ruhaan.

CHERRY👀- WHY DO YOU WANT OUR MARRIAGE this EARLY.. ?

RUHH❤️- why ???don't you want.??
he replied looking at her.

CHERRY👀- no.. just wait till 4 months..

RUHH❤️- I can't.. I want you.. as my wife...

she blushed looking down

they got interrupted by priest..
"well ..this marriage can be done after 4 months only and if you are not comfortable then there is also another but it's after 8 months .. "- priest said

"no..no.. pandit jii.. after 4 months only .. we can't wait for 8th one.."- rajveer said

(but dadu I am sorry ... they won't be married after 4 months ......ohh sorry did I just gave you the spoiler.. ..ohh my mother why can't I just.. stay quiet...)

everyone shared a hug and blessed the couple..

"OHHH NOO.."- ansh shouted and everyone frowned and looked at him

"what happened beta .. "- Rashi asked ansh..

"MUMMA..... bhot badi problem ho gyii.."- ansh said.
(Mom .their is a very serious problem..)

"kyy hua .. "this time Rajat asked him
(What happened?)

"papa. .. shadi ki date fix ho gyi lekinn hamne ye to decide hi nhi Kiya ki wedding kha hogi... I mean to say UDAIPUR me ya destination wedding hogi....."- ansh said..
(Dad...the wedding date has been fixed but it's yet to be decided that is it a destination wedding or not..)

everyone chuckled.. at himm and shook their heads

"abee Oo.. abhi to date pakki hui h ... bhot time h planning krne me .. abhi Bhai bhabhi ghumne jayege unki trip pe.."- sneha said and but her tongue realising what she just said...
(Hey, the date has just been fixed.. there is a lot of time to plan.. for now, brother. and sister-in-law will go on their trip.)

"trip.."- Shreya asked. looking at Ruhaan

"aree bhabhiii wo ham sab cousins ki trip .. I thought.... Bhai wha bore h..o jayege to aapko a...ur aapke siblings ko bhi ......sath le chale..."- sneha immediately said and Ruhaan shook his head...glaring at sneha for ruining his plan.