PROPOSAL ❤️

Shreya and Ruhaan returned to the resort.. after a long day...

here Ruhaan was being restless as his cherry didn't let him hug her.., kiss her and the when he tried to be romantic.. she ran away from him towards the shops making excuses

"cherry... "- ruhan said and she just hmmed..

"what are your doing...?"- he asked.

"going to change my clothes ... what happened..."- she asked..

"nothing.. "- he said...and she went to the bathroom to change...

after sometime she came and frowned on seeing the room empty..

"ruhh?.."- she asked..

"ruhh.. are you in the balcony...?"- she asked..looking at the balcony but didn't found him...

at the same time .. the lights got off. and she tried to search for her phone.....to turn the flashlight on but due to darkness she couldn't find it...

"ruhh... you are scaring me... please... say something..."-shreya said...

suddenly she felt someone's presence behind her.. she and stiffened at her place when he brushed his fingers at her waist...
his cold fingers sending sensations throughout her body...
she knew who that man was and his touch so she didn't tried to protest....
his hot breath fanning over her neck.. and his fingers roaming on her hand.. he kissed her neck..and sucked it.. making it reddish in colour...

Shreya turned around and faced himm....
"ruhh..."- she said....

"shhh... don't say.... anything..."- he said and picked her in Bridal style and walked towards the bed..
and lay her on it...

he then hovered over her and kissed her jawline and neck and said..
"you know what cherry...."

"what..?"- she asked looking into his eyes...

"sleep.."-he said and moved to the other side..

Shreya stood there still processing what Happened..just a minute ago...

"whatt???" she asked and looked at him...

"sleep baby .. "- he said closing his eyes...

"ruhh are you serious....you can't do this...."- she said and shook his body a little....

"what Happened cherry... "- he said looking innocent...

"you can't do this..."- she said..

"what I can't do...baby..?"- he asked..

"you.. nothing ..sleep.."- she said ..being shy and laid on her side...

after a few minutes.. Ruhaan wisphered in her ear..
"cherry..."

she looked at him and asked "what."

"do you want a kiss ?.."- he asked and after few seconds she shook her head in no.....

"but I want.."- saying this he hovered over her and smashed his lips on her... biting.. sucking. and nibbling on her lips..
shreya's hands automatically went to his hairs and clutched them into her fist.. and pulled him more towards her...

he took her lower lip between his teeths and she moaned .. .
after a few minutes of eating each other's mouth..both of them parted as there lungs were demanding for oxygen....

"I think I should stop or else I won't be able to control someone"-he said. breathing heavily.
and Shreya just blushed knowing who that someone is....

he placed his face in the crook of her neck and closed his eyes .. Shreya too placed her one hand on his back and another in his hairs and she too slept..