thirty four ౨ৎ

the pair flowing between their love and hobby of the sky, to small conversations that turned into rambles

the pair flowing between their love and hobby of the sky, to small conversations that turned into rambles. breaking into comfortable silence before one of the pair broke the silence again, just wanting to hear each other talk.

the simple touches between the two growing, dani's hand no longer gently holding onto jisungs wrist but intertwined with his. not sure how the boy had managed to take her hand in his but she wasn't complaining.

their combined hands lay in the narrow space between their bodies, the action comfortable yet left both their cheeks blushing. jisung gently squeezing dani's hand, or rubbing his thumb softly along the back of her palm every couple of minutes.

the small acts coming naturally to the boy, not feeling anxious around dani. feeling like he could be his true self without the worry of being judged, the girl making him feel more confident in himself. although the small intimate action of holding hands brought heat to his face and faster beats to his heart, there wasn't anything in his mind holding him back.

dani glanced at the boy every time she felt the small squeeze or gentle caress of his thumb on her palm, being met with a smile and blush that matched her own. jisung enjoyed the cute reactions from the girl, his smile resembling a smirk throughout the night as dani reacted to his movements every single time. 

the buzz of dani's phone interrupts the pair, taking away their glances. dani let out a small sigh as she reluctantly moved away from the boy, sitting up in the grass once again, her hand loosely sliding out of jisungs grip.

"oh, chenles texting me," she explained as her fingers tapped against the dim screen. from where she had sat, she hadn't noticed jisung tensing at the mention of his friend's name, or how he had drawn his arms close to his chest.

watching dani smile and let out a small giggle at the words from his friend, not liking the ugly feeling that grew in his chest. feeling the pressure that had been squeezing his chest and throat arise, clearing his throat quietly as he tried to lessen the feeling.

dani looked over her shoulder at the boy, her eyebrows pinched together. glancing over the boy before she went back to her phone, not sending back a small smile as her fingers tapped against the letters again.

turning his head away, looking back up to the starry night sky. his eyes tracing over all the different constellations the girl had shown him, not wanting to see the small blush that had appeared on dani's face from someone else.

closing his eyes after a minute or two, seeing dani in the corner of his eye as she continued to type on her phone. the girl quietly placing her phone down in the grass, as she moved closer to jisung.