Before.

Tommyinnt.

I was playing tag with my best friend. Toby! Or Tubbo to be exact. I was hiding behind a tree until I was on the run again because Tubbo found me. I ran but..

CRASH..

Ouch.. What the.. I looked up and it wasn't a normal tree. It had a metal type texture. I got up and opened it. That was my best mistake I couldn't undo.

DreamXD
"Life tough being a God. I have to check upon everybo-" I looked at Tommy and Tubbo messing around with that tree. Anger Tree. Once opened or knocked on anger gives to everyone expect for the people that give peace and mercy. "Shit.. This is bad." I quickly teleported to Drea, I told Dream what happened.
Dream:
"Go check on Nightmare.."

Dreams words were shakey. Nightmare loved to cause trouble if he had just a small amount of rage. I teleported to Nightmare and sighed calmly. Nightmare was just sleeping next to a tree wait. What..  Nightmare had Technos crown and cape. Weird. I sighed and walked to Wilburs Country. L'manberg. Shit..
The country was blown up into pieces. Many people were or was hurt or injured. I quickly ran into the country as I saw many people injured but the only person who wasn't... Was..

*blacked out. Time was up.*

Wilbur.
I hugged Quackity quickly before anyone got hurt. Until next things I know. TNT lit up. I passed out for a while but I saw Quackity crying and bleeding. I stood up and hugged him. It may be my last life but I'm a real sucker for Big Q. Quackity hugged me back tightly, it was like he was holding on for dear life. I don't know if my brother was still in the country but I just know, Quackity needed help fast. I'm fucking gonna take my revenge for what they've done but first I need to found someone to help me and him.

After that day.

The SMP war began.