double ganger.

"Dream let me go."
"NO PLEASE.. STAY.."
"I'm sorry."

No ones.
Techno heard a knock on the door. Who could it be? Techno thought. Techno walked over to the door as he hesitated to open it but he did it. It was him? Someone that looked like him? Techno was about to speak until the other Techno grabbed him and put a paper on his eyes. Techno passed out.

Dream woke up and he saw Techno (not the og Techno) texting someone. Dream narrowed his eyes because Techno never texted anyone when Dreams around.

"Hey tech"
"Oh hey, dream."

Dream narrowed his eyes in suspicion. Until he saw one thing that was very off. Techno didn't have his necklace.

"Come here."
"Sure, dream"
Techno walked over to Dream with hesitant steps. Dream glared as he grabbed Techno by the collar.

"What did you do to him."
"What do you mean? I am him."
"Not. Tell me. Where is he."
"I don't know what your talking about!"
"Tell me now. Where is my Techno."
"I'm telling you! I'm Techno."
"give me my Techno back."

Dream had a low tone like it was demanding. Techno sighed as he groaned.

"Time to say it before your time ends."
"Okay, Techno is with nightmare!"

Dream glared as he pushed Techno to the wall roughly. Dream ran out.

With Techno.

"PLEASE. DON'T KILL ME.."

Techno was begging. Techno was chained up to the wall as nightmare pointed a sword on Technos neck.

Techno and Dream.

"I don't want to die."

"excuse me sir! there must be someone you confused him for! If I could see someone who knew me or someone in uniform! I really don't belong here! I know you heard the tune before!"

"Please don't let me die."

Dream.

I can't find him. Fuck fuck.. Please no. I run through the woods as he ran and ran until he saw a blood trail.. What could it be.. Fuck. Dream followed the trail and it leaded him to..