What the.

"The land is dying!"

"No. The war had begun, Tubbo."

"Tommy. RUN!"

Dream.

I was though the woods because I going to find George to tell him what even happened when I was healing my wounds for the past 2 weeks. I heard a loud slash next to me.

"STAY THERE."

someone yelled behind me. I couldn't get my finger on who's voice it was. I stood there as the person behind me broke my necklace right off.

"WHAT THE."

"your free now."

"What do you mean free?! You just broke my- ugh"

I sighed as I picked up the broken necklace. Great what will Techno say. I ran through the woods so they don't catch up to me. I found it.
His base.

No one.

Dream walked though the thick snow unprepared for this winter season. Dream had a green dark hoodie with a mask that is broken but you could only see his green left eye. Dream knocked on the door slightly as Techno opened it. A 6'9 tall man with long soft pink hair in a low ponytail. Techno looked at dream with his ruby red eyes up and down. Head to toe, sending shivers down Dreams spine. Techno had three scars. One on the nose(large and healed), another one on his left eye(large and healed) and the final one is on his soft pink lips. (Small scar and healed). Techno had a white plain shirt with grey jeans and long black boots up to the knees.
Dream felt the urge to just kiss him but he didn't want to ruin this friendship enemy thingy.
Dream walked in as Techno went to his room. Dream followed behind and hugged Techno.

"What the.."

"Your warm."

Dream mumbled in Technos chest.

"Bu- fine.. I'll let this slide."

Techno sighed as he sat on the bed as Dream kept hugging him. Techno sighed as dream fell asleep. Techno heard loud tnt blow up near and many cries for help with fire cracking. Techno sighed he knew he could do something but Dream would be worried.
What should he even do?

We don't know.