Hello senior 1

Apov ( in a classroom teacher is teaching students ...all are studying .....very focused on study.....)

Teacher: so I hope you all understand....

Students: yes sir....

Teacher: ohh good so may I ask questions to anyone.....

Students: yes sir....

Teacher: humm okkk so let's see...

Apov ( teacher start to roming his eyes on student when his eyes fall on someone......a boy is sleeping in leacher...... teacher sign in and Start to walk towards the boy well saying)

Teacher: well well .....looks like someone is very smart that he don't need of my leacher....

Apov ( teacher come towards that boy and shouted his name....)

Teacher: righ ...mr jeon.....( But the boy was still sleeping) mr jeon....

Apov ( teacher take a deep breath and shouted near that boys ears....)

Teacher: YOU JEON JUNGKOOK.....GET THE F***K UP

Apov ( the boy scared becouse of loud voice and fall from the chair)

Jungkook: ahhhh......sir why you did that....

Teacher: ohh I am sorry ... jungkook did I disterb you....

Jk: yes .you did ( whisper)

Teacher: shut up and stand up ( shout)

Apov ( jk stand up teacher look at jk from head to Toe)

Teacher: jungkook how many times I tould you to not sleep in class.... Haa ....it's new semester....you already failed in last exam ....if you failed in this exam ...than you know naa..... what will happend....

Jk: what ( shock)

Teacher: yes... listen everyone the Jeon jungkook again faild in last exam plz big clapping for him....

Apov ( the teacher said this and every try to control there laughing)

Teacher: and by looking at your behaviour ....I think you will definately gona failed in this semester. Exam to....

Jk: sir this will never gona happen.... last exams last exam I...
I....( Thinking hard for any excuse) yaaa .... I was busy that's why I didn't give exam

Teacher : stop your excuse jungkook.....you still have time behavie others voice you will be out of this college.....

Jk: ummm yes sir.....

Teacher: now don't you dare to set ....stand like this ....till next leacher.....

Apov ( teacher started to studying again)

Jkpov ( haaa ......who is interested in studying ( mocking) I don't want to be doctor or engeneer by studing....my life ...my dream....my hobby is only one gaming.....yes look I will gona be no 1 player in hole world one day that they will understand me....and giving me respect.....by the way where the hell is this Jimin.....why he didn't come today... because of him I fall a sleep on leacher.....)

Other side

Apov ( 2 boys was running ...fast .....try to save there life......a bike was following them.....they started running fastly when ....the boy speed the bike )

Boy 1 : plz plz Leve us we are sorry.. sorry ( running well sayings it)

Boy 2 : plz leave us....we promising we will never gona do that again....

Apov ( they was running but .....the bick come infort of them subbenly....they both stuck in that position they look behind an other bike was coming and the bick was about to hit them they close there eyes and shout...but they didn't fell anything they open There eyes and look at the person on bike who Stop the bick very near to them of he move a little the bick well fall on them.....the person on bick take of his halmet and look at the time boy's )

Jimin: sorry you asking sorry... Do you know what you did

Apov ( yes the person on bike is Jimin)

Boy 1: we we....we...

Boy 2 : say fastly.....

Jimin: shut up .... Tell me who Bully our class girl haa tell me who was the one.....

Boy 2 : jimin he is the one who Bully that girl.....

Jimin: you ...what do you think that you guys well bully our class students and I will be silent never...

Boys 1: we are really really sorry we promise we will never gona do that

Jhope: Waite

Apov ( the another person on bike who was behind the boy's Said that)

Jhope: jimin....why your wasting time with talking them just punish them.....

Jimin: that's righ jhope.....let's get it....

Boy's: No.....( Scream)

Apov ( jimin and jhope make the boys regards there all decisions....)

Jhope: now go don't your dare to come infort of our eyes

Jimin: and if I heard you guys again Bully anyone than.....

Boy's: no no we will never....we are sorry we are sorry....

Apov ( the boys run from there jhope and jimin smail and give high five to eachother.... They start there bike and goes towards the college......)

At basketball stadium

Apov ( jimin and jhope was playing basketball......when subbenly someone through ball on jimin. jimin look at the person he is non other than jungkook)

Jungkook: you little s***t......( Angery)

Jimin: ohh no.....

Apov ( jimin start to run Hear and there and jk was countinuesly throwing ball on him......)

Jimin: sorry sorry bro..I am really sorry bro....

Apov ( jk finally catch him and lie him on ground he hower on him )

Jk: how dare you to bettering me....haaa....you said you are coming to college but you.... didn't come because of you I gote scolded......

Jimin: I am sorry jungkook.... actually....

Jk: I don't want your reasons.....

Jimin....I am sorry bro....I am really sorry....

Apov ( jk leve jimin and set on ground jhope come towards them and set next to them.....)

Jhope: jk...dude....you don't know what we did today ( he tell everything to jk )

Jk: you guys did right.....but I teacher shout on me because I slipe in leacher.....

Jimin: sorry for that....by the way you guys know that for this semester we have to join any club and it's nessasary

Jk: what....

Jhope: yaa dude I know that.....that's why I chooses basketball club.....and Jimin what about you....

Jimin: haa.....of course I chose basketball club.....why about you jungkook.....

Apov ( Jimin and jhope look at jk who lied on ground ....and Said)

Jk: first of all.....I don't like this club and all its feel so childish....and second we don't have any gaming club.....so I am not interested in joining any other clubs.....

Jhope: but you have to choose any one club it's important other voice you well fail in exam

Jk: yaa I know i know....but I have not interested in any club ....so....I have to think first....

Jimin: good luck for that.....

Jk: hyyy...I am getting bord let's go to pc House......for some gaming fun.....

Jhope: yaa we can but for that you have to come at 8.00 and at that time hostel door are closed.....

Jk: you don't worry about it just come at 7.30 to my room okk.....

Jhope and jimin : okkk....