Hello senior 4

Next day

Apov ( teacher are teaching and students are silently lisning.....jk was the one who was sleeping jimin and jhope cover jk .......when subbenly classroom door open )

Teacher: yes..... what  happened .....kides.....

Jin: sir I have to make announcement

Apov ( after hearing the voice jk weak up from his sleep.....)

Jkpov ( this voice)

Apov ( jk pull his head up and he recognised the person.....)

Jimin: what happened dude....why you wake subbenly.....

Jkpov ( ohh he is the senior I meet in comenaty room......)

Jk: this boy he is in comenaty room.....

Jimin: ohh so....

Jin: good morning Everyone ...my name is Jimin handsome volieter of
diseplant comenaty .....as you all know.......for the final exam you all have to join the club for exter markes so as per teacher request we open the interns interview for the diseplant comenaty......if anyone is interested plz come to ground room 12 for interview.....than you so much .... thank you teacher.....

Apov ( jin goes from There and teacher started to teaching again.....)

Jkpov ( so we can join the diseplant comenaty......well I  have to join any club....... And I have to take revenge for that coldi to ...... This is very good opportunity for me....yaaaa looks like God is with me....yaaaaa)

Jimin:( whisper) jk are you okk why are you smailing like crazy person...haa....

Jk: guys I think I know how to take revenge form that boy.....

Jhope : how......

Jk: I will gona...

Teacher: jungkook jimin jhope...fo have something interesting to shar with us.....

Jungkook , Jimin, jhope : sorry sir....

After leacher

Jimin: jk plz walk slow..we don't have leg like you....

Jk : comon shorty.....come fast....

Jimin: you.. wait...there... you bunny face.....

Jhope: but where are we going....

Jk: we are going to diseplant comenaty room......

Jhope: for what.....

Jk: for audition.....I want to join diseplant comenaty....

Jimin and jhope: what.....( Shock)

Jk: yes let's go.....

Apov ( the 3 of them reach to the room but they become shock after seeing number of students......are waiting for audition......)

Jimin: what is this.....only 1 hours is pass and this much students are here for Audition.....

Jhope: jk are you shoure you gona pass the auditions.....

Jk: yes I will....

Apov ( jk  Jimin and jhope come to the from collecting countar)

Jk: hello I want to join the diseplant club.....

Reya: okk plz fell this form.....

Jk: yes....umm don't mind  if I ask but for what are the chances of selection.......in clubs....

Reya: ( giggle) kids....for selecting you need to be good in study.....you should have any social skill and most important you need to be stract abou rules if the student have this quality than he or she will be selected.....

Jimin : ohhh for selection we need to have this all qualities....

Reya: yes....

Apov ( after listening this jhop and jimin can't stop there laughing.......they are laughing on jk.....)

Reya: why you all are laughing.....

Jk: plz ignore them....and thank you ...Hera is my form I completed it...( Fake smail)

Reya : ohh great now you wait for your number.....

Jk: yes...( Fake smile)

Apov ( jk start to puch jimin and jhope who are trying so hard to not laugh to loud)

Jimin: did you listen Jhope what quality jk need for joining the club....

Jhope: yes....jimin.....and our jk is goodbleased by that talent......

Apov (Jimin and jhop Start to laugh again)

Jk: stop it guys......I have to join this club......by anyway.....

Jimin: but jk why only this club.....ha...why special in this club....

Jk: becouse ( jk tell everything to them )

Jimin: ohhh bro..... your something.....well I don't mind this Idea ......but there are 0.0001 % chances that you will be selected....

Jk : right but let me try first.....

Apov ( the auditions get started one by one all students give audition it's jk turn he went inside he saw 2 Boy and 2 girl's are seeting on table and teahyung is between them.......)

Yoona: ohhh Jeon jungkook.......

Jin : hii kid do you really wanna join the club.....

Jk: yes....umm hyung....

RM : subbenly.....

Jk: umm actually what I did I feeling guilty about it ( dramatic) so I want to  join this clubs and improve my personality.....

Teahyung: ( smirk) lie ......everyone say this.....tell me why you really wanna join this clubs.....

Jkpov ( hummm.....not emotionally dram work let's try my way......)

Jk: becouse I want to be presendent of diseplant comenaty......

Apov ( everyone become shock after hearing what the younger boy say......)

Teahyung: do you know what you're saying ( Angery)

Jk: yes I know.....what I am saying...well that's true that I am not good in study...or anything but I am good in leadership..... becouse I am top Gamer.....and I know that I am  Better presendent than you....

Apov ( that's it ..... teahyung becom hell angery and stand up and was about to say anything but a voice stop him from saying anything.....)

Minyoon: ohhhh.....wow ...what a confidence your challenging the presendent of the club....and that to infort of everyone.....I am impressed

Apov ( minyoon is the owner of diseplant comenaty.....)

Teahyung: sir .....he.....

Minyoon: I kno I know teahyung.....I know this boy ....Jeon jungkook...... right your the one who have gaming Pass right.....

Jk: yes sir.....

Minyoon: teahyung I think you should give chance to him....I mean ...he is well confident and I can see the fire in his eyes for this...

Jk: yes sir....

Teahyung: die but he is.....not suitable he don't have quality of becom members of club......

Minyoon: hummm.....but I want to give him a chance...... jungkook you go....the result we'll be declared tomorrow....okk....

Jk: umm okkk sir .....

Apov ( before jk can leave he look at teahyung and smirked.....and leve the room)

Teahyung: sir...are you....

Minyoon: teahyung..... don't be angery Bird....okk....I think he is right.....I want him in list...okk...and you will take his teast....okk I want all his report okk....

Teahyung: ( controlling his anger) ok sir.....