How To Apply To A Bootcamp Mentor

CONGRATULATIONS! You are here because you have made the commitment to get serious about your writing

CONGRATULATIONS! You are here because you have made the commitment to get serious about your writing. Storytelling is as ancient as we are, evolving from verbal tales told around a crackling fire, to eloquent words transcribed onto parchment.

Now we can easily share our words with readers all over the world, and more people than ever are doing that through storytelling. Our mentors have been at it for a while, and they are passionate about helping others find similar success. If you have a desire to learn from a mentor and are willing to work hard, we invite you to follow the next steps in securing a Bootcamp Mentor during the upcoming open submission window.

👇      👇      👇

STEP ONE: Read the Intro chapter of BCM's Profile Guide so you know what the program offers and what it means to be a mentee.

STEP TWO: Read through all the chapters of the 2024 Bootcamp Mentorship book so you know what this year's program offers and the deadlines associated.

STEP THREE: Visit the profiles of each of our participating mentors, listed in the Mentor Availability chapter, and read through their Bio and Wish List books to help you decide which mentor(s) will be a good fit for you and your story.

STEP FOUR: Reach out to the mentors you're interested in and ask questions. We also suggest you plan to attend the upcoming Ask a Mentee event happening in our Discord server (link in bio). You can find the event schedule in the Ask a Mentee Q&A Events chapter.

STEP FIVE: During the open submission window, apply to your chosen mentor(s) using the form located in each mentors' Bio and Wish List book (or in the Submission Form chapter of this book). You will be able to choose up to three mentors on a single form. PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT ONE FORM EVEN IF YOU APPLY TO MORE THAN ONE MENTOR!

Happy Hunting!