Chapter One: a white twinkle glow..?

3rd person Pov:

Neptune was in his orbit that's far from the other's, alone in the far back of the solar system just seemingly humming to himself to keep himself entertained, as he was humming to himself.

He saw a glow in the keilper/Astroide belt, that caught his attention making him curious about it, as he looked back to see the sun from afar talking to Mercuru who was the nearest planet next to the sun, and looked back to the keilper belt where the glow was still there.

Wondering to himself if he should go to see what's causing the odd, "white twinkle glow..?" In the keilper belt(sorry if I pronounce it wrong) but he seemed to forget what he was doing as he looked back to the keilper belt and still saw the glow, and started floating away from his orbit to go into the keilper belt, and figure out what's causing that white glow, completely forgotten about what the sun said right after the planets were able to go back to their original orbit.

[TimeSkip]

Neptune was wondering around the seemingly endless place of the keilper belt, still searching for the white glow he saw then he was still in his orbit, as it seems he didn't forget what he was doing right now unlike how he easily forgets everything every time, as he noticed he was getting closer to where the white glow is coming from and then he stopped in his steps.

Neptune pov:

I was looking around for where the cool white glow was coming from as seeing the odd white twinkle glow made me feel oddly warm, although I'm the second coldest planet in the... uh? What was I talking about, OH! Right about I'm the second oldest planet in the solar system unlike my Neighbor Urauns!, as I continued looking around for the glow I stopped right in my steeps to see a... Planet?.

[3rd person pov:]

Neptune was kinda surprised to see a Planet being in the keilper belt that was dangerous but he didn't know that, since The only reason he comes in the keilper belt is because of his friend Guillermo! despite his friend being a small pice of Astroide with a sight creepy pained face, as Neptune began to slowly go towards the unknown Planet that seemed to be the same size as Mars.

Neptune was now beside the unknown planet who seemed to be asleep?.. for now as he decide to bring the unknown planet with him as he now noticed the glow he saw back at his orbit was because of the small planet, and used his gravitational foce to pick up the small planet and began floating back where he first came from...

[END OF CHAPTER 1]

A/n: greetings. I hope you all liked this chapter?, sorry if it was short and I also tried to make Neptune act like his Cannon self just like the, him being a silly weird and forgetful planet?.. anyways have a good time what ever time it is in your country.

Date March 17, Sunday, 8:47 Am