chapter three: the planet finally waking

(On top is how the planet look like!]

3rd person Pov:

Neptune and Uranus saw the planet eyes opened from being in a sleep for about 20 hours as Uranus was a bit nervous but didn't show it mean, while neptune was just curious and kinda excited to see the planet he found back at the kuiper belt was now waking up.

Uranus started to speek first, asking the small planet a question. "Uh.. hey there mate, what's your name?" Uranus spooked in his usually Australian accent.

??? Pov:

I started to wake up but, it wasn't super cold like... I wasn't in the kuiper belt for some reason, Zorya and Apollo couldn't carry me since they like the size of a small asteroid, as I opened my eyes I saw two big planets beside each other, looking at me.

The cyan planet with the thin ring around him had a nervous expression on seemly about me waking up, while the blue planet had a curious yet excited expression on, as the cyan planet started to speek first. "Uh.. hey there mate, what's your name?" The big cyan planet said to me with a rather Australian accent that Was pleasant to hear in my non existed ears of mine.

I didn't have the energy to respond to the cyan planet.. I don't really know why?, I don't even remember my own name but I only know I was names after the Greek goddess of the milky-way, even though I don't really have a specific gender.. I don't really know why I didn't have a specific gender but that's what... He told me,

3rd person pov:

Neptune and Uranus noticed the small planet wasn't responding to Uranus questions that made Uranus a bit annoyed but didn't show it thought, but neptune seemed to noticed the small Cracks on the planet surface and looked back at Uranus, begain to whisper in Uranus non-existent ears, "Neighborino.. I noticed there are some cracks on the little planet, look!" Neptune said in a low tone as he looked towards at the planet, looking at the small Cracks on their surface.

Uranus followed along and also noticed the cracks on the planet's surface, that seemlying was glowing a bit as Uranus felt a sense of worries in him, he didn't know why? But he did despite only just meeting this planet a few minutes ago then neptune brought him to his own orbit where he had the planet at.

Uranus pov;

I felt worried for the small planet, as I saw the cracks on their surface then neptune mentioned it, I also saw that their cracks seemed to have a slight glow to it, as I began to speek again to the small planet, that's the same size as Mars, "mate are you alight.. you seemed to have cracks on your surface?" I said to the small planet and began to float towards where the planet is at.

But that didn't work, since the small planet seemsed to be threated then I started coming towards them and began to back away as I stopped where I was with a clear sadden face feeling somewhat sorry for this planet, and began to speek as neptune staued where he was just watching this happen but I didn't say attention, "hey... hey it's okay mate, I'm not going to do anything to you. I promise" I said in a low tone.

Neptune pov:

I just stood where I was, as Uranus started walking towards the little planet but they seemed to back away from him? For some reason as my eyebrow raised up a bit with my tounge sticked out on my right, making me look silly like always.. huh? What was I talking about, eh I don't remember and looked forwards to see Neighborino walking towards a rather small planet?... oh! Right that's the small planet I found while going in the kuiper belt.

I heared Uranus speek to the small planet as he said "hey.. hey mate it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise" that's what Neighborino said, as I begain to speek as well. "He's not going to hurt you little planet, I promise he's a great guy!" I said to try and make the small planet at least trust him a bit.

??? Pov:

I backed away from the big cyan planet who started coming towards me but I backed away from him, as he begain to speek telling me he wasn't going to hurt me and even promised it but I didn't by it until the bug blue planet also begain to speek, telling me the cyan planet isn't going to hurt me and said he was a good guy, as I also heared the big blue planet call me a little planet...? I felt comforting then he said that?, I don't know why, as i begain to come back from where I was at With cautious of course, I didn't know who these big planet's were.

3rd person pov: [again]

As Uranus saw the planet coming back to where they were at before backing away from Uranus as Uranus decided to give the planet space(haha get it? Since their in space) and when backwards now standing beside neptune as this time he began to introduce himself to the planet to gain their trust, "well mate I'm...Uranus and beside me is neptune" Uranus said being a bit nervous that the planet is going to laugh because of his name while neptune noded his celestial body up and down with a bright smile.

As both of them heared a hollow and low voice speek that said "h-hi...I don't remember my name, but I think it was named after the Greek Goddess of the m-milky way..?" The small planet said as their voice were kinda rasy, as Uranus started to think what the goddess name was until neptune said something.

"The Greek goddess of that?... hmhm.
Isn't it Hera....?" Neptune said out loud as the small planer thought for a bit and then noded finally remembering their name since their moon's are the one who always remained them but their moon's aren't here...

(END OF CHAPTER THREE)

A/N: hello greetings everyone, I hoped you all liked this chapter and the othet ones! This was is much much longer them the other chapter's and thank you for 36 reads and 2 votes on this book!, om every grateful for it as I didn't think it would get that much within one day! Maybe if this chapter gets idk? Like 31 reads I'll make a part that's all just about information about the planet! But that's all in your choice thought!, have a greet time on whatever time is it, in your country.