Chapter two: needing a little help?

(I got bored so, here I am making a another Chapter in the same day)

[Few hours later] 3rd person pov:

Neptune was back in his orbit with the unknown planet right beside him, as he was waiting for them to wake up but they seemed to be in a deep sleep a bit like Hibernation and was trying to entertain himself as he waits, he started to think what to do now since he can't just tell everyone he found a unknown planet in the kuiper belt, plus the sune doesn't like anything coming in the solar system since.

The sun said it could put a threat to our solar system but the planet Neptune found didn't seem like a threat, as he got an idea and decided to ask Uranus for a little help on hiding the Planet for a little while until it is the time, Neptune looked back at the planet beside him sleeping and then started floating towards Uranus orbit.

Uranus pov:

I was in my orbit Just writing on my dairy I have to write how I feel about the other planets making fun of my name and how I smell, the only one who didn't think that was neptune who's a little weird but silly at the same time, I was humming to myself until I heared someone low yelling "Neighborinooo!"

That startled me a bit as I turned around to see Neptune coming towards me, as I sighed annoyedly but kept myself calm, "ah.. hello mate, you know sun doesn't like it then we leave our orbit" I said in a Australian accent as I put away my dairy and turned around to Neptune.

Neptune looked at me as it seemed he forgo what he wanted to do as it was normal for him to forget things, as I patiently waited for Neptune to response.

3rd person pov:

Neptune then remembered what he was here for and looked back at Uranus with his tongue sticking out a bit making him look silly. "Oh! Right, I need your help Neighborino!" Neptune said in his friendly tone as he looked right at Uranus eyes.

Uranus was quite confused on what Neptune needed help with but sighed as his made his celestial body go up and down like a nod as Neptune smiled brightly, "great! Follow me Neighborino!" Neptune said and began floating towards the way, before Uranus started following Neptune he said, "Neptune.. mate it's Urauns not Neighborino-o" Uranus said in his Australian accent with a hint of announce but wasn't annoyed by Neptune at all.

He was annoyed by Neptune calling him Neighborino or Cousin even though their both not related as he began to follow Neptune.

[TimSkip] still 3rd person pov:

As Neptune and Uranus made it to Neptune orbit, uranus was slightly confused but kept quite until he stopped in his steps, looking down at where he saw a small planet asleep, Neptune was right beside him as Uranus eyebrow straighten in announce looking at the small planet and back at Neptune who had a silly face (like the one on top), Uranus began to speek but in a low voice so he wouldn't wake up the unknown planet, "Neptune.. mate you gotta be kidding me, where did you even find this planet?" Uranus said in a serious tone with his Australian accent.

Neptune hummed a bit trying to remember where he found the planet then started to response back to Uranus question. "Well I found then in the kuiper belt!" Neptune said as Uranus looked up at Neptune clearly annoyed right now.

Uranus pov:

'You gotta be kidding me... I told him many times to stay in his orbit and not go in the kuiper belt, it's dangerous in there..' I said to myself in my mind as I looked at Neptune with a serious look and began to speek, "mate I told you many times not to go in the kuiper belt, it's dangerous in there.. i- I don't want you to get hurt.." I said in a low and soft tone as I looked down, feeling a bit embarrassed to say that but it was the truth

I heared Neptune start to speek as I looked back up to Neptune as he says. "don't worry Neighborino, I will be fine I promise!" He said in his usual cheerful voice with his bright smile that made me smile a bit.

3rd person pov: as Neptune and Uranus both heared a soft groan coming from below them, as they both looked down to see that the planet Neptune found in the kuiper belt was now starting to wake up...

[END OF CHAPTER TWO...]

A/N: I hope you all like Chapter two, I made sure to make is longer then Chapter one, in the next chapter I'll be putting a picture of what the planet looks like! So tune on to see it, you all have a lovely day, night, afternoon, even!