olivia

Dear diary
14:00 Saturday

For the rest of the week JJ and I bonded over psychology,  we spent time in the library,  the park, the collage theater and my dorm room , JJ didn't tell me where his apartment was but he did have a dorm room.we bestfriends i guess, JJ was a nice guy , he was still mysterious, he keeps staring at me and we keep making eye contact, his eyes are  mesmerizing,  its so beautiful ,each time I find myself lost,lost deep into his ,ughhh wtf am I writing I sound like a love sick puppy ,am I a love sick puppy? Sies, I'm not in love especially not with JJ I prefer,a guy that's more open and less mysterious but I gotta admit JJs mysteriousness makes me want to know him more , but atleast we talking I  our classes now , I kinda understand him and why he's so quiet, he's just Johnathan and Johnathan is a mystery,  why does my poetry creep in at the most random times it's annoying I hate this. My moms doing ok I called her this morning, she's worried about me, she thinks the collage dorms rooms is dangerous blah blah blah but she's ok , she misses dad alot , my sisters finally moved out best part is they around here in town , I wanna try and organize  a meet up with them maybe at the diner or maybe here at the collage idk where those 2 want to go they definitely gonna make me take them shopping they spoiled but I love them and I got matching twin bracelets for them it almost cost me half my saving but it's worth it , I'm just waiting for school holidays so I can go see my mother and maybe I can introduce them to JJ maybeeeee not really , my mother is gonna think his a gangster and my sisters are gonna simp for him cause he looks meh but they gonna thunk he looks like the hottest guy in the world, speaking of JJ again I need to ask him about the poem cause we didn't even start with the poem he said my idea was good but we didn't even start all we speak about is psychology well I don't mind psychology is fun and it's really helpful when it comes to understanding people why do I keep getting side tracked oh yeah JJ and the poem , idk when to ask him and where do I ask him  we only have 2 weeks left until the competition, well im going to see him later we going to the community library, i really want to find more psychology books and the space, mind and history book set and I need to ask him what's going on with the poem, JJ should be here in 5 minutes anywaysssss thats my life. :)

Olivia...

There was a knock on the door, I  opened the door and speak of the devil, its JJ, 'good afternoon u alien boy', 'oh wow is that what I am now', he said in a deep serious tone,  'yessssss, cause u are an alien', I said with amusement, JJ looked at me unamused, 'I'm joking, creature', I laughed and he looked at me dead in the eye and he walked towards me,'uhmm J-Johnathan what r u doing?' , I stuttered, he kept walking as a big smirk grew in his face , I got a little scared,'imma show you what this creature can really do', he pinned me against the door, I didn't know what to do , I want to punch this boy in the nose but I can't move ,he laughed, 'I'm joking you crazy girl', he laughed and took a step back as I looked at him unamused, 'okayyy enough with the jokes, can we go to the library now?', 'okay psycho let's go'. We walked outside, I looked around for JJs car but I didn't see it, 'where's ur car?', 'I didn't bring it', 'and how do u expect us to get to the library genius', 'we walk', 'whyyyy?', 'why not? The library isn't far from here','I don't wanna walk', 'we can get ice-cream on ...' 'im in!!', I interrupted ,'of course you want ice-cream, you like a small child', I looked at him annoyed but a grin slowly started to grow on my face, 'I'm a child heyyy', he looked at me with one eyebrow raised,  he was confused out of his mind, 'if I am like a child I deserve to be treated like one', I went being him and jumped on his back, 'what the fuck is wrong with you child ?', 'you see you calling me child again, so I'll behave like a child', 'get off me you crazy girl', he shouted,'nope', I held him tighter, 'if I'm a kid u gonna carry my to the library', he was annoyed and he started walking, he gripped my legs and held it tight , I could feel his anger ,I think I went to far he's angry, 'JJ, I'm sorry', 'for what?', he said calmly, I'm confused is this boy angry or irritated or what, I don't know anymore, 'I'm sorry for being a child', I cried, he laughed, 'relax you crazy girl im not angry with you', 'who said anything about anyone being angry',I stuttered,  'u can get of me now we by the ice-cream shop', I got of his back and we went in the shop, 'which ice-cream you want?', 'the chocolate one', I said like a little child , JJ looked at me and smiled, he giggled for the first time he giggled and my eyes twinkled, 'and what will you have sir?', the cashier  interrupted us, 'uhm I'll have the cookies and cream', I got my ice-cream and waited in the corner for JJ I stared at him thinking about his giggled for the first time he's giggled and I felt a warm feeling inside ,it felt weird , what is this feeling? , it feels nice , I don't like it , 'helloooo', I heard JJs voice whilst I was lost in thought, I saw a hand wave infront of me and I snapped back into reality, 'oooooi', JJ said , I looked at him confused,'welcome back to reality child', I looked at him unamused 'do u want me to jump on u again', 'no, no, nooooo', there was a few seconds of silence, until we both burst out laughing and we left the ice-cream shop , we started walking to the library, 'its getting a bit to late to gk to the library don't u think', JJ said, 'it's not so bad', 'I have a better idea', we finished our ice-creams and I just followed JJ, we went off the road path and we went through the park we walked for 10 minutes which felt like 2 hours and we finally made it, it was a river, there was a beautiful river before us , 'wow, it's beautiful', I said, 'I know right  I used to come here all he time as a kid,I never had any friends to hang out with so I used to come here alone and  I used to sit right here every day and paint, sometimes my grandfather used to join me and we'd sit and talk stories, I  stopped coming here after he died, he as the only person I could share anything with', 'I'm sorry JJ', 'mehh it's ok', JJ went quiet for a few seconds as he stared at the river, 'are you just gonna stare at me the whole time?', 'noooo, I do have a question though ,why did you tell me ur name was JJ and not Johnathan?', 'I have my reasons', i was going to question him further but he looked at his watch,'it's getting late, we should head back to our dorm rooms', 'yeah we should', we walked to the dorm rooms as we talked about space and the universe, he walked me to my dorm room, 'I'll take you to the library next time', he smiled , 'and next time bring ur car or I'll jump on u again', we both laughed, 'good night you crazy girl', 'good night you creature', I pulled him in for a hug, 'thank you for taking me to the river, it was nice', 'we can go anytime you want to', he walked away and I felt that same feeling from the ice-cream shop, it felt weird, I walked into my room and I changed and went to bed.