The Kiss

Clutching his friends tight Tae slept somehow after a while

Clutching his friends tight Tae slept somehow after a while. Jungkook's aunts showed them their rooms and served some food. But they all slept in one room on one bed holding each other.

When Tae opened his eyes, he saw Jin and Namjoon standing in the balcony talking to each other. Pluto slept beside Tae – her legs wrapped around Tae's legs. She was not gonna let her best friend go away that easily.

"Morning," Namjoon greeted Tae and Jin joined him.

It was morning. Fuck! It was morning and Jungkook hadn't returned to know Tae's answer.

Perhaps he had forgotten about it. Or perhaps the village elders or Ji-Hope had put some sense in him.

Whatever the reason was – Tae was finally feeling relieved.

"Wake her up," Jin instructed as Namjoon brought a tray full of breakfast, "We have to eat and head out. The milking ceremony begins soon."

Tae rubbed his eyes and began to shake Pluto, "What's a milking ceremony?"

The milking ceremony happened 2-3 days before the actual wedding where the bride/groom both – would be bathed in milk at least for an hour. While this bath happened the village elders would sing songs and dance for the couples happiness.

Of course, it was a waste of milk but it was an age old tradition and who was going to explain it to the villagers?

Tae and others turned up for the ceremony and thankfully couldn't spot Jungkook or his goons. The villa was echoing with songs and laughter. Everyone had forgotten the slapsgate. All the women were smiling at Tae and his friends like nothing happened. Like Tae didn't slap the god and the owner of the village.

While Namjoon had successfully broken a very old chair – all his friends gathered around to stick it together. They didn't want to piss off the village people even more.

Jungkook's aunt handed a large golden bowl to Tae, "Get some more milk sweety. There's the kitchen."

Tae smiled generously. These were the women who had saved him last night from the beast.

He glanced at his friends who were putting the chair together as Namjoon stood covering them.

Heading towards the kitchen, Tae handed the bowl to the servant who asked him to stand by the door.

His eyes went inside to the large drums containing milk.

"So much milk is getting wasted," Tae said to no one in particular as the servant began to pour out milk.

"Really?" Tae heard that cold voice and he felt like disappearing the very moment.

"So, should I suck some off your titties, Kim fucking Taehyung," Jungkook smirked and stood in front of Tae.