1 -𝕭𝖔𝖞 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖉 𝕳𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖌 𝕳𝖞𝖚𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖓

"Why are you after me you demon!?"

"Because I love you!"

Author's POV
Hyunjin was a 17 boy(now 21) who was at the last year of highschool(because he was one year early). He was incredibly talented and smart but.....he didn't like to study at all. But He would get good grades for every subject except maths. He hated maths to it's core. His best friend Changbin always helped him with math. He managed to graduate.

He had a little sister named Yeji. And you know younger is always the charm. She was loved by their parents the most especially their father. Their father was the most richest CEO of Korea and his mother was a well known lawyer.

But if we put that aside,He was the most famous,handsome,hot and sexy student of his college. Only with his surname Hwang everyone recognised him. Every girl at college crushed on him even the popular chicks and guys also. He had a girlfriend, Her name was Lee Chaeryoung (Hyunjin always pulls on the lees)

He had a good life until.....

"You are going to move out!" Mrs Hwang said in excitement while looking at Hyunjin.

"WHAT!" Hyunjin said while looking at his mother like he was hit by his own death news. "Don't be shocked Hyunjin.we were planning for years now-" "But what about my friends!" Hyunjin said while whining. "You're not 18 anymore you are a grown up 21 year old and you can take care yourself!"

"But!-" "no buts" Mr.Hwang said while entering the living room and sitting on the couch while hugging Mrs.Hwang .

"Start packing you will be moving tomorrow"

This was last line he heard from his father that night....now He is in the door step of this pretty abandoned house which is actually near to a pretty dense forest. He took the key from his inner pocket of his beige blazer.

This is what he was wearing excluding the drink:-He entered the house and look around

He entered the house and look around. It was quite messy. But good thing was that the cleaning Survice was going to arrive at any minute to clean it.

Hyunjin looked around the house . He thought it was small but it was very comfortable live in. Lastly he goes upstairs and sees a door. A sign was hanging there. Hyunjin turned it around.

"Felixie Yongbokkie?" Hyunjin muttered and he looked below his feet, dried up blood stains were there and bloodied handprints were there too.

As curiosity kills the cat, he opens the door and sees-

a room the walls were the tranquil shade of lilac and deep gray and hung above the bed flower shaped lights that are broken with what seems a force no one could tell.

The furniture was white and grey matching the theme but they were covered with dirt. On the bedside was a flower vase with dead tulips. On the other bedside are clock and belongings with were stained by blood and a purple fluffy carpet was infront of him and it was also covered in blood.

Then he saw handcuffs and legcuffs hanging on the head board of the bed and the end of the bed . They were destroyed, but not with any tools.

Hyunjin was astonished to the discovery and then he saw a photo frame but it was broken and the faces were ripped onto parts. But when he looked around the place a little and suddenly his head started to hurt like hell and then he collapsed on the floor and his head was hurting way too much. He felt the bile coming to his mouth and he was getting....

Flashes...Flashes of something..that never happend to him before ....Kingdom....A king......a purple haired boy who was in his arms injured and smiling at him and blood was coming from his body..........he had a sword......killing the people of the kingdom.....and then........suicide...then....

The doorbell rang and then weirdly the paining stopped and he breathes and then he looked around and the doorbell was still ringing.

He got up and ran down stairs and opened the door then the house cleaned staffs came inside and started cleaning and started adjusting and cleaning.

Hyunjin sat on the couch and started to think about what just happened and then he told the cleaning staffs to not enter the room where Felixie Yongbokkie sign is hanging because he will clean the room himself.

Because he wanted to know about the mysterious flashes he was getting...