5. 𝕿𝖔 𝖉𝖔 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙

Hyunjin woke up , from his only 2 hour sleep. But the two hours were also not spent from sleeping but rather dreaming about his death like the two guys which were found near the forest.

He can't even imagine his sexy and hot body twisted like those unique poses which only the the contortionist can bend into. He again hurried to his bathroom and threw up there.

"What the fuck is happening with me these days...." he said while flipping his hair backwards and splashing water on his face for refreshment. He exited the bathroom and started his morning routine.

He wore his spects brushed his teeth then his teeth then he entered the shower and showered in hot water but he washed his head with cold water or his roots would've got damaged. He turned the knob down.

He came out of the shower and wrapped the towel to his waist and came out of the bathroom. He wore a white shirt and covered it with a woolen light beige sweater with white strips and a white cargo.

He wore a white cap with chains attached to it and he wore a cross necklace and a pair of beige shoe (don't worry he didn't wore them yet)

He wore a white cap with chains attached to it and he wore a cross necklace and a pair of beige shoe (don't worry he didn't wore them yet) . He came down downstairs and surprisingly he saw that the dishes were scattered away on the floor.

But....they were not broken...

He looks too tired to be bothered by this and picks up the dishes and places them in the right place. He then takes the keys of the house and his bike from the desk and goes infront of the door and wears his beige shoes and finally opens the door.

He goes to the garage and takes his bike and put the keys in the bike and starts ridding. His main goal today was:

1.Hangout with Minho so he can seek advise for Homecoming.
2.Go to Han so he can choose his outfit for the Homecoming.
3. Go to his Girlfriend's house to spend the time.

And finally....

4.Go to Bangchan so he can figure out the case of what in the FUCK is happening in his house.

It was pretty good hanging out with Minho and from that he found out Minho was dating his bestie. He was unfazed because he knew it from the beginning. He was also able to go to McDonalds, Thanks to Minho because he finally bought his wallet for the first time.

With Han everything went smoothly as possible and he was able to choose his outfit which took like 1000 YEARS and Han was very picky and he wanted his bestie to look absolutely fabulous.

"Is this good?"
"No."
"Is this good?"
"Naahhh you look like a homeless man "
"Is this good ?"
"Nuh!"
"No"
....
"Never"
......
"Disgusting"
......
"Absolutely No"
......
"NO"
........
........
........

"IS THIS GOOD!!!"

"NO- wait... damn you look like a sexy whore" Han said

"what?"

"We're buying this!"

Hyunjin finally came to his Girlfriend's house and found himself so much comfortable. He was with cuddling her like a baby. He was so happy to be with his Girlfriend right now. But it was already already 8pm and he had to go to Bangchan for his dinner.

He bid her bye and pecked her lips and was gone to Bangchan.

I am not Fucking dead...