Chapter 7 - The Room in Between

Sir do you know where they have gone? [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] have disappeared. Did they escape? We... we don't know. Well you better find them otherwise this whole place will go into lockdown. Sir we don't understand though it's like they just disappeared into thin air. Well for now up the security and cameras I don't want the rest of them going missing either and while your at it send a search party.

POV ☽Catnap☾

I held Dogday's hand as I walked through the door. We both stepped inside and closed the door behind us. "woah." we both said as we saw we were in what seemed to be a house. While still holding hands we walked around and saw a lot of different things, some were regular but some were weird. For starters the house we were in looked like mine but also like Dogday's. We saw that there was a fireplace in the living room that part was from Dogday's house. The kitchen had a island counter and that was from Dogday's house. The floor was purple carpet and the stairs were also from my house. We walked upstairs to see 3 rooms. The first room looked like a master bed room, the bed was made of a super comfortable cloth and next to the bed was a picture of the moon. The thing we noticed about this room the most is that it had no roof!

"Dogday look up." I told her as she looked. We saw the stars, and planets. We looked around and realized we were in space. How cool is that? Anyways the thing I was most concerned about was how the fuck are we breathing? "Woah Catnap look at that." Dogday pointed at a window with the hand that wasn't holding mine. We both looked outside and saw we were on a planet. It looked so cool. The floor of the planet was made of a fire of sorts. I still don't know what this place is so I don't know everything. It looked like we were on a mini version of the sun though.

This place was amazing. It had all our favorite snacks! "OOOO CATNAP LOOK THEY HAVE SUNSHINE CERAL!" She jumped in excitement while still holding my hand. " You are excited about the fact that there is cereal and not that we are on a random small planet drifting through space?" I asked while giggling. "I knowwww but cereal." Dogday said as she frowned, "You want to go on a walk?" I asked trying to cheer her up. Her tail started wagging like crazy and she nodded yes. I know that she is a dog so this would cheer her up but jesus how do we walk on this planet. I opened the door we came from and we were met with the living room of the actual house. We closed it and tried to find another way outside of this cool house. "Look look over here!" Dogday said in excitement as I walked over. She had found a backdoor to the house.

I opened the door and saw the outside. Jesus... I looked up and saw everything outer space. Dogday pushed me out the way and ran outside. "Dogday wait!" I said nervous, "Oh come on stop being such a wuss." She said while smiling. I swear that girl is going to herself killed some day. I decided that this place was reasonably safe since it seemed like only we could be here. I took a step on the planets surface, it felt... nice. The floor was like grass but it wasn't. It was yellow like the sun's surface and it had warmth to it. Dogday found a golden tree that was growing moon fruits? This place makes no sense. "Is this edible?" Dogday asks as she eats it, "Why would you ask me if it's edible then immediately eat it? Were you even going to listen if I said no?" I asked with a sigh. Dogday shakes her head no as she chews the moon fruit. "Hmm it's yummy." Dogday said as she was chewing the food.

I grabbed one of the fruits and took a bite out of it. It tasted amazing, it was like a mix between a banana and a blueberry. As I ate the fruit I walked around trying to find anything else but saw something weird. I saw a house? Huh how weird it looks familiar. I walked in the house to realize that it was the front door to the house I was just in. I walked behind the house to see Dogday eating the fruit adorable and clueless as to what is happening. "Dogday stay here and face this direction." I said while pointing to the left. "Okie dookie." Dogday said while eating her fruit.