Chapter 6: Blooming Lillies

'Snow Lily, how may i assist?' '...' 'We offer those in three categor...' 'Yes, your delivery will arrive in 30 minutes,' 'Have a good day, call again.' Telephones were buzzing at the company. It seemed after the awards ceremonies, clients were coming five times now. Greg was on his heels making orders for new stock. Snow Lily not only offered Event Planning services, but they had their own catering crew, decor crew, home design crew. Thats why it was the best, well second best. Their only competitor was Living Royal, owned by the Wilsons, managed by Bianca Wilson, the granddaughter of the renounced George Wilson, who also happened to be Blair's hero, and mentor but thats a story for another time. The girls were bsuy managing plans for the next events, 'We should think about upgrades, i asked the marketing directors to go threw the trends, what we're looking at.'said Tiffany in her PA mode. 'Yes, but we also need to look at ways to still illumine Snowy Ivy for its true essence. The reason we stand out is because of our classical exquisiteness. Like my mentor always said, Dont Loose Light Because The Sun Is Shining, Diamonds Are Never Humble.' Blair kept quiet for a while, thinking about how much she had learnt from him. She sighed and smiled,  'okay, so what can you do for us.' 'Well, after that heartwarming speech, im thinking we should make more emphasis on that. The design crew has already started on the new season's collection' 'Well, what are they naming it?' '..drum roll....Blooming Lillies, its not only fabulous, but it also comes with a new brand logo, im telling you,  with this, we will be blazing trails.' 'Im so excited.' The two girls started squeeming like teenangers.
.
.
.
The day was going well, Blair was now in her office when Tiff called. 'Hey, theres someone here to see you.' 'Appointments?' 'Nothing, but you might wanna see for yourself.' 'Okay, send them in.' She was still concentrating  on her computer, she didnt raise her head to see who had entered. 'Please take a seat.' Only then did she look. She couldnt hide th shock. The woman looked at her with questioning eyes, she hadnt bothered to sit. 'Oh hello, im sorry, i didnt expect you.' She was now standing behind her desk. 'Please seat.' She said again, this time with insistance and a smile. Zoey sighed and sat down. Blair held the telephone. 'Send in some refreshements please ' 'Oh, i wont be here for long, i actually want to discuss something important.' The refreshments arrived with Tiffany. Blair ignored Zoey's remark innocently. She also could be quite a difficult one, but she seldom showed it. 'Please' she said indicating for her to accept the quality made signature juice, Zoey took a sip and couldnt help but notice the how good it tasted. 'So, how may i help you today?' Zoey was shocked. For the first time, someone had dared treated her like a "normal client". The way it had been presented to her was in such a way she couldnt quite, point out. "Whoever this girl is,  she has a lot of guts" she thought to herself. '....My husband's birthday is in a week, as always, im planning it. But, i cant possibly do it all myself, thats where you come in. Usually, Bianca would do it, but this time, he opted for something... different. Something which i presume, you would have.' Blair noticed intently, the smug Zoey had in the way she spoke. She had dealt with clients like this, clients who had a hard time accomodating a little change. Zoey continued, 'I'll have you know that my husband is a very hard man to please. Not pleasing him would be a big deal for you, and your company. Consider this your, record breaking moment. If you manage to pull this off, youll go places, your company will be known on a global level, let me not even get to the money...' And yes, the threats. Blair presumed she was trying to intimidate her into saying no. Well, she wasnt the type of girl to accept no fir an answer. 'I'll understand if you say no. Its not really an easy task to attempt. Believe me when i say Bian...' 'We'll do it!' Zoey almost chocked. 'What!?' 'I am honoured to accept your proposal.' 'Bu...' You can send me the details of the event on this number, I hope to work well with you and have a good day.'