Chapter 6: Unexpected outcomes?

"Brother, why are you making that face?" He was just looking at her, sitting there. As if he had a plan set in mind. Does he plan on taking her back home? What if someone sees her?! Tobira sat up, he was staring at Ms Noshimaru. His face was kinda red..? "Uhm, brother?" I said. "Sis you didn't say she was..." huh? What is he talking about?

" huh? What is he talking about?

Adorable!"

"WHAAA-, B-Brother!!!" I exclaimed

"WHAAA-, B-Brother!!!" I exclaimed. You cannot think that way about Ms Noshimaru!!" He was just sitting there dazed, flustered even. Augh, what's going on? I looked at Ms Noshimaru and she tilted her head at me then at Tobira. She crawled over to Tobira and looked at him close in his face. Tobira's head shot back with a nose bleed, looking like a child in his fantasy. "Brother are you alright?" I asked. "Ahuhhhh" that's all he said, laying on the floor. So I guess Ms Noshimaru is alright? I wonder if Tobira will come with me to see her now, does Tobira have a crush on Ms Noshimaru!?
It's been a couple days since then and we've been going to see Ms Noshimaru everyday since then. I'm not surprised. Everytime we go Tobira always tries to get close to Ms Noshimaru and even hold her hands. I feel like he takes advantage of her not being so smart...but she seems to not hate it. I haven't had any time to myself with Ms Noshimaru because Tobira is always fawning over her. "Ms Noshimaru, do want to come with us somewhere?" Tobira asked her. I have a weird feeling about this. "Brother what are you saying?" Before Tobira could respond to me, Ms Noshimaru nodded and grabbed Tobira's hand. Tobira got all red again and went dazed. "UGH LETS GO TOBIRA!" I exclaimed. I walked behind Tobira and Ms Noshimaru, following as we came up behind the manor. I see now, we're going to Tobira's secret room. Ms Noshimaru seems fond of Tobira, she was looking at him the whole time we were walking and never let go of his hand. Even though Tobira knows she is a dark elf, he still is this way. I wonder why? Has he came to his senses now; He knows she is not evil. We arrived in his secret room, "uhm brother can I speak to you for a minute." I asked. I pulled him aside. "What is it sis?" He said. "Brother why are you all of a sudden being different to Ms Noshimaru? I thought you thought she was evil." I whispered. Tobira's face got a little red and he looked over with a guilty face. "W-well, how can something so adorable, be evil?" He said rubbing his face. "Oh please, stop obsessing brother. I still need to tell you about her curse." I said irritated. "Oh right go ahead." He said sitting down next to Ms Noshimaru, on the futon. "So basically, Ms Noshimaru is a dark elf, she was born about fifty five years ago from what I remember." I said thinking. "W-WHAT?!, FIFTY-FIVE?!?" Tobira shouted, while falling back. "Uhhh, yea" I said looking away. "She's still adorable." Tobira said giving a thumbs up while still laying back. "Whatever let me finish. Ok so, she was cursed somehow a long time ago, so basically she isn't really herself and can't speak normally. She's almost like a baby or an animal you could say." I said explaining. Tobira put his hand on his chin, "I see, so what you're saying is she even ACTS cute too!?" He said looking amazed. Oh my goodness, my dear brother is in love and I don't know how to feel about it. "Idiot, is that the only thing you got from what I just said!" I exclaimed slapping his face. "Ow, what the heck sis?" He said almost crying. "Wait brother, will Ms Noshimaru be staying here now?" I asked. Tobira looked around for a second before responding. "Well, I suppose she can. She can stay in here and only here, she can come out at night but never during the day. We will also get her a new pair of clothes to replace her ripped up kimono." He said looking up thinking. Wait, I forgot about the gem she was wearing, where did it go?
"So brother why are you letting her stay?" I asked. He looked over at Ms Noshimaru, then at me, "because she can help with your magic, and we can possibly find out how she is able to make your magic rise. And because she's so cute of course!" He said that last part like a love sick puppy. But he is right, she can help with my magic, and maybe we can find out more about her. "Sis don't forget, NO one can find out she is here. It could end very badly." He said that very seriously, switching from the way he was a couple seconds ago. Is he seriously letting her stay here?