Chapter 2 : Bonds Strengthened

When Kairav ​​finds out that Manjari has threatened his sister that she will take away her child then he gets very angry and says "How dare Mrs. Birla say such a thing ?"

Akshara says that, "Sometimes I think that the one whom I considered as my own mother and how could she do this to me."

"Because she never deserved to be your mother, she just used you." Kairav said.

"You are right, it was my mistake that I gave such an important place in my life to a woman like her." Says Akshara.

He says, "Okay now leave all these things and tell me where is my nephew and I also want to meet him."

"He has gone for his football practice." Akshara said with a little smile.

Then she realized something and said that "I just had a meeting with the owner of 'Tina Gems and Designs'. Why didn't the owner come till now?"

Then Kairav ​​sarcastically says , "Hello Miss AKG. I'm Kairav Kartik Goenka and the owner of 'Tina Gems and Designs'."

"You are the owner of 'Tina Gems and Designs'." Akshara said while being suprised.

"Yes ! And it's unknown to everyone." Kairav said.

"Wow! What a coincidence. Both of us are running our own companies secretly." Akshara said sarcastically.

"But when did you started this company?" Akshara asked.

"When Anisha's case ended. Even after that, many other things were not forgotten. Everyone suggested that I should go to office and keep myself busy in work. I tried but it didn't happen. It was not easy for me to forget my old memories. That's why I thought I should start a new company and I started this company without telling anyone." Kairav said

Just then someone knocked and opened the door and entered Akshara's cabin and that person hugs Akshara. And said "Akshu! I missed you a lot. "

Akshara said "Oo drama queen. I met you yesterday morning."

"Still we met yesterday at 10:00 am and today at 10:01 am. I am meeting you after one day and one minute." That person said while making a pout

"Ok enough drama now. And met him this is Kairav ​​Bhaiya."Akshara said while looking at Kairav

"And Kairav ​​Bhaiya, this is Dr. Arshia Malhotra, a neurologist, my best friend."Akshara said while looking Arshia.

"Hello Kairav ​​bhaiya I am Arshia." Arshia said.

"Hey Arshia and thank you so much for what you did for my sister.That means a lot to me." Kairav said while smiling.

"Bhaiya , you are embarrassing me by saying thank you. She is more of a sister than my best friend. If I don't do it for this, then for whom will I do it?"Arshia said while looking at Akshara.

Kairav ​​smiles listening to her.
"Arshia has no blood relation with Akshara, yet she does so much for Akshara. But Aarohi is at least half blood related to Akshara and yet she has never done anything good to Akshara.That's why it is said that relationships of heart are greater than those of blood."Kairav thought in his mind.

Then suddenly Akshara said "Bhaiya, in whose thoughts are you lost?" And Akshara's words bring Kairav ​​out of his thoughts.

"Nobody's."said Kairav

"Ok now let's go, Abhir's football practice time is also about to end." Arshia said

"Haan haan please come, I also want to meet my nephew." Kairav ​​said showing his excitement