First glance

Monday

Like every morning you get out of bed with a groan not wanting to start the day because it's monday today which means you have school today.  You drag yourself out of bed, get ready and head downstairs. Once you have everything and you're all ready you grab your bike and head to the train station because going by bike to school is just too cold right now. It's just a normal day today so you have all your normal classes and when the last bell rings you can't wait to head home.  Once you get to your town's train station, you start to bike home but then you bike past a big moving truck so you decide to follow it seeing where it's headed.

Turns out there's a new family in town and you decide to go say hi. You bike a little closer thinking about what you're going to say but then suddenly you see someone, a girl she looks about your age so about 16-17yo and she's the prettiest person you've ever seen. She was carrying a big box which said "Bobbie's stuff". You started blushing just at the sight of her. "Hi are you gonna keep staring or are you going to help?" she asks. Still shocked at just the sight of her you get yourself together and put your bike away "No sorry I didn't mean to , of course I'll help you, my name's Y/N nice to meet you" you say. "Thanks, I'm Bobbie" she says. "Are you new in town" you ask. "Yeah, we just moved here from Belgium" she says. "Wow Belgium, what's it like there??" you ask curious. "It's awesome, except for the weather, the weather absolutely sucks" she says with a small chuckle. "So why did you move here?" you ask as you see two little kids walk out of the house. A little girl who looks about 5yo and a little boy who can't be more than 3yo. "Hiiiiii, Cel, hiiii bennie" she says hugging the running children. "This is Y/N" she says gesturing to you. "Y/N, these are Celeste and Benjamin, my little brother and sister" she says. Suddenly your phone starts ringing, it's your dad, he's calling to ask where you are because dinner's ready. "I have to go sorry, it was nice meeting you tho." you say. "Yeah you too, i'll see you around" she says. you pick up your bike and head home.

author's note:

hiii it's me, I just wanna say that this is my first time ever writing a story and so let me know what you think :)