New classmate?

Tuesday

It's Tuesday and you have to go to school yet again, so you get ready and head to school. It seems just like any normal day right up to your first class, which seems normal too at first, until you find out that there's going to be a new student in your class.

The bell rings and you head to your second class of the day, when you arrive you see someone sitting in the spot next to your designated spot, you give her a confused look and sit down next to her. "Of course the new student is Bobbie" you thought to yourself. "Hey, what are you doing here" you ask still confused. "I'm new remember, I have a new school to go to as well, it just seems like fate that I'm in yours" she says with a wink. Class starts and the teacher asks her to give a short introduction so she does. In class you talk for a while and then the bell rings. "Hey do you mind" she says pointing to your phone. "No go ahead" you say giving her your phone not knowing what she's going to do. She starts typing something and then gives you back your phone. "That's my number, this way you can contact me without having to follow a moving truck" she says laughing. "Ha Ha" you say playfully. You show her around the school during the day which makes the day go by really fast, suddenly the last bell rings. "How'd you get here this morning? Did someone bring you?" you ask. "Yeah, my dad brought me, but I have to go home by train, the only problem is I don't know where the train station is" she says. "Oh I'm headed there too so we can just go together" you say. She smiles and agrees.

Once you get to your town's train station you grab your bike, but instead of actually riding it you decide to walk her home. "Do you have a bike?" you ask. "Yeah, why?" she asks. "Well since you go by train and I go by train, maybe we can just go together and I can pick you up in the morning so we can bike to the station.?" you say / ask nervously. "That's a great idea" she says. A few minutes later at her house, "Hey thanks for walking me, you didn't have to do that" she says. "It's no problem, I actually really liked the talk" you say smiling slightly. "Text me okay" she says. "Yeah sure I'll text you the details" you say smiling as you get on your bike ready to leave. You start biking away and wave bye. "See you tomorrowww" she yells softly once you're a bit further away.

A few hours later you decide to text her because you're bored and you kind of miss her.

In texts:

Y/N: Hey new classmate :)

B: Hiiiiiii Y/N

Y/N: So I was thinking, our train leaves at 7:58 so is it okay if I pick you up at 7:40-45-ish?

B: Yeah that's perfect

Y/N: great sooo I guess I'll see you tomorrow

B: See you tomorrow :)

Author's note:

hiii guys it's me again. I still don't know a lot about writing so again please let me know what you guys think.