Chapter 3

Azalea

i was drawing in my room like always. I always found peace and silence while doing it. It helped me get my emotions out. I was struggling with depression for while now. Through my childhood i went to a lot of trauma's i was the only one in the family who got hit and locked up if i didn't behave. it always haunted me but i just had to move on. i was ¨overreacting¨ as they call it. Then i heard a knock on my door. Papà. He walked into the room, and i quickly hided the drawings in my drawer before he saw it.

To my suprise he was calm. Not something you see every day. ¨Get up Azalea we have a guest.¨ i raised my eyebrows. a guest? since when did we have guests? ¨We have a guest? Who?¨ he rolled his eyes out of annoyence he always hated when i asked to much questions. ¨You'll see now get up.¨ I got up and walked towards the dining room.

I just stepped one step in the dining room and then i spotted a man sitting at the table. I never saw him before but, damn he's hot. He has jet-black hair with sapphire grey eyes. He has a sharp jaw and had a scar next to his right eye and next to his lips. He was wearing a black dress-shirt. but some buttons undone and black pants. He was wearing a silver necklace with silver rings. how can someone be so attractive? stop staring Azalea. stop staring. i quickly got my eyes off him and stared at the wall. i swear i saw him smirking before i did that.

I felt so underdressed i was just wearing shorts and a big oversized hoodie. why didn't i get a before notice? He was staring me up and down like i was his fucking prey. weird ass motherfucker. Shit i don't have the right to talk i was eyeing him too.

But he was doing it too. in a sexual way.

true.

see?

shut up. you're annoying.

I'm you dumbass.

I really have to stop talking to myself.

¨....Azalea. Do you even hear me?¨ i heard my father say. shit i was overthinking to much i didn't even hear him. ¨Yes? I'm sorry i didn't hear you.¨ He scoffed and rolled his eyes. ¨As i was saying introduce yourself to our guest. Don't be a marmocchia.¨ (brat). well thank you father that really helped with my mental health stage. I walked over to the big muscular tattoed man sitting at the table to introduce myself. I held out my hand. ¨Azalea, nice too meet you.¨ He looked me up and down again. He refused to take my hand. ¨Alejandro Perez, can't say the same.¨ asshole. I pulled my hand away and i took a step back and sat next to caden at the table. ¨Well he's a fucking asshole.¨ i whispered into Cadens ear. He let out a chuckle. ¨I think you're gonna think worse if you know whats about to happen.¨ what? whats going to happen?

¨What do you mean?¨ He looked at me with sorry in his eyes. ¨i want you to take deep breaths, what you're about to hear is not easy.¨

shit i can't have another panick again. please...

deep breaths, deep breaths.

__________________

A/N:

shit is about to go down.. like real go down. LOOK I KNOW ALEJANDRO IS A ASSHOLE AT THE MOMENT BUT IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE. pinky promise. as i said i updated twice today bc i love you all and we are at 35 reads already??? like whatttttttt???? its been two days guys... IM SO HAPPY and as i said don't be a silent reader and votee.

much love yswqx_564