𝐢.

Don't be a silent reader, please <3

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ❝The mind replays what the heart can't delete.❞ .ೃ࿐

⚘⚘

╰┈➤ Circus. Somewhere where magic happens. Where millions of people want to visit and watch people perform and animals. Where the lights shine like nowhere else. Where you could hear childrens laugh and see them having fun. Where people think only bright and happy memories are made. Well they are wrong.

In this circus, everything happens. Good and bad. People hate each other. Animals are hardly used, the most famous is the snake not an elephant. Clowns aren't that happy as they appear to be. Maybe this circus is made to be like this. Full of crazy people.

Tonight they were performing in Gotham. A dark city where evil things happen and is filled with evil people. Clowns were getting ready at their side and dancers at the other. They all looked incredible with make up on and those uniformes.

At the dancers side, also known as Graysons, you could see a certain brunette putting on make up. Her uniform fitting her just right. She had a rainbow colored complet on and some godlen stripes at the end of her shorts. Her hair was curled a little bit and put in a ponytail.

The girl next to her was her best friend. They met when Morana enrolled in the circus. From the first day till now they hanged out every day. They both made pranks around the circus and didn't care about anyone else. Their friendship is the definition of "till death do us apart". Which is true.

"Mor, hurry up! You're performing in 5 minutes!" The girl next to the brunette leaned on the make up table. Worried that her friend will be late and everything will be ruined.

"Don't worry, Selena! I'm already done." The girl popped her lips and smiled at herself. This was her second year since she started to perform. Here at Haly's circus, children at the age of 13 start to practice and at the age of 15 start to perform.

"You'll rock it, babe!" Selena jokingly slapped Morana's ass, making the brunette chuckle and sand a kiss towards her best friend. The blonde watched as she walked away, her best friend and her secret crush. No one knows about it and Selena hopes it will stay like that.

Because she knows that Morana won't be able to love her.

Getting on the stage, Morana saw that there was a big audience. She took a deep breath and started doing her part. There was a moment people thought she was gonna fall but she grabbed hands of the person on the other side. You could hear impressed gasps from the crowd, making Morana be proud of herself.

In the crowd were also sitting Jim Gordon and his new date, Lee. Loving the atmosphere and the show that they were watching. It was weird that this was their first date, but unique.