𝐢𝐢.

Don't be a silent reader please <3

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ❝The Devil and I get along just fine❞ .ೃ࿐

⚘⚘

╰┈➤ It was middle of the day. The sun was barely shining while the gray clouds surrounded the sky. It was rather a gloomy day, but tonight will be full of laughter and joy. The circus will be filled with little children and their parents. The people who will perform are currently practicing, except one teenage girl. She was napping in her trailer, well untill she got woken up by someone calling her.

The brunette groaned and picked up her phone, cursing whoever broke her beauty sleep. The light made her close her eyes since it was too bright. Before the person on the other hand stopped calling, the girl checked the name before answering. It read "Jer <3"

"Yes?" The faint voice Morana let out gave a sign to the other person that she was sleeping. There was silence and the girl closed her eyes wishing she was still sleeping. Because her practice starts in about two hours. She almost fell asleep again, but he decided to speak up.

"Can you come to Arkham park, please? Don't ask why, just come." Jerome asked that in so much hurry that the girl opened her eyes, immediately. His voice sounded like he's nervous or even...scared? She never heard him like that so the girl got worried.

"Yes, I'm coming." When the ginger knew she was coming he hang up, leaving Morana to sigh. While dressing up so many thought went through her head. What was he doing there? Arkham park was scary and dangerous. Is he injured? Was this a prank? Even when she got there those questions repeated in her mind. What can she say, he's her friend and she's worried about him.

There he stood, in front of Morana with Mr. Cicero next to him? What was the old man doing here? Was what the girls first thought, not noticing how Jerome looked. Than when she landed her eyes back on the ginger, her eyes widened. There was blood on his shirt and hands, his hair a mess and he had a longing look on his face.

Running towards him, she started panicking. "Jer, did something happen? Are you hurt? Why's there blood on you?" Morana's eyes started to become teary as she searched for some kind of wound. Either if he was shot or stabbed, but from the panic she could find any. Mr. Cicero couldn't see them, but he knew that the young girl was worried, he could hear it from her voice.

"Morana, I finally did it." The boy decided to speak up, now his face softened a little bit. Morana looked up at him with a confused look on her face. She didn't understand what he said. 'I finally did it.' There was silence as she thought of what could it mean, but nothing came to her mind.

"What? What did you do, Jerome?" Mr. Cicero patiently tapped his stick on the ground, waiting for the girl to find out. Morana was now holding Jerome's hands, with furrowed eyebrows. Impatiently waiting for the answer, she didn't like waiting for too long or else she'll get mad.