Shindigs

I decided to go with the flow and decided to tease Jess just as much as she was teasing me. After a good 20minutes teasing one another I decided to take it a step further and whisper in her ear, making sure I let my hot breath hit her neck before winking and turning round and disappearing into the flocks of crowds.

I found my friend all say round a table with more trays of shots. I joined them of course before heading to the restroom to have that 'drunk pep talk' you always sit on the toilet and have with yourself (about how drunk you are but then think against it and get even more hammered).. Yeah that talk.

As I left the cubicle I got shoved back into it in the space of split second by a tall beautiful woman- Jess. God she was so fucking beautiful. She pinned me up against the wall and started kissing me after I give her permission. It was then I decided to take lead and switch positions with her so I was the dominant one and dove into her neck, nipping and nibbling before replaces my teeth with my lips, trailing hot wet kisses down her neck.

I then moved my hand down to her crotch and glided my hand against it, making sure she felt it before kissing her on the lips once, then twice and leaving the bathroom. Her face was a picture.

"Listen Frankie, do you want a drink? Or does anyone want one? I'm buying" I shouted over the loud music

"Yeah please babe, get me a double Vodka please. I don't think they need anymore just yet" she replied with a smug look on her face

Me and Frankie had been friends since college, we parted when we both went to different Uni's and then we just kinda got drawn back to each other when I got the job and now? Well we're always together.. Obviously.

After returning Frankie's drink I told her I was going to head back and said to text me when she gets home. I headed outside and sat on the step, lighting a cigarette while doing so when Jess came stumbling out of the bar. She then took up the space that was left next to me and smiled at me.

"Here Jess, put this on" I said while wrapping my jacket round her to try make her some what less cold.

"Thank-you" she replied. She then asked the time before her jaw then hit the floor.

"What's wrong Jess? I asked giggling "Is it passed your bedtime?"

"No" she replied shoving me in the arm and giggling back "My-the guy um that picks me up normally is somewhere that I don't even know where he is" she slurred

"I don't normally invite people back to my place- or better still, my hotel room the first time meeting them however I guess I can make an exception for you.. It's not like I have a choice. I can't leave a beautiful young lady out on the streets of London on her own now can I?" I smirked and then whipped out my phone to call a taxi before standing up and stumping my butt out on the bin.

"Did anyone tell you how much of a nice arse you have?" Jessie said biting her lip "And how much of tease you are" she added raising her eyebrow

I shook my head and held my hand out to her to grab so I could help her drunken state up before opening the door of the taxi for Jessie, joining her and then heading back to the hotel

********comments and feedback is more then welcome, thank-you*************