Dates... ew

The ladies come over, one lady was blonde with tightly curled hair that matched the other lady. The other ladies hair was dark brown that matched her eyes almost too well. She was wearing a flowery dress with red lipstick which was shown of by her smile. I see Bucky's face light up as he begins to speak. "Bethany, Elizabeth (idk there actual names) this is Steve and this is my younger sister yn, she'll be joining us tonight if that's okay with you two" he looked down at me, a smile continuously showing across his face. Bethany begins to speak "We don't mind, I'm sure it'll be a pleasure to have her join us." This seems to fake. Who is happy to have your dates younger sister follow you around all night. I flash a fake smile at her as I begin to look over at Steve who shares the same awkward look that I felt.
After a bit more chat we headed towards the building and when I tell you it was huge I tell you, it was huge. At the front there was a giant spinning globe in the middle of the fountain. I must admit it was pretty cool but turns out that wasn't the best bit.
Inside was EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING. To my left was a table showing of a new telephone system they'd just created and to my right was, what turned out to be quite boring, was a new brand of typewriters. The smell was quite odd however, it was like a new metal smell mixed with smoke and fumes.
As we continued into the convention I allow myself to fall behind Bucky, Steve and their dates as they wandered through. The further behind I got from them, the more I realised that Bucky could be gone for good.
As I continue to slowly follow behind I notice a section that didn't quite fit in with the rest, a section on the army. I know I said I was gonna head to the cinema but I think I'll like this more.
As I enter I feel a sense of worry come over me. I don't know what. Whether it was the thought of loosing Bucky or just the thought of men willingly killing other men freely. I feel my breaths become shorter as I hold back the tears. I quickly look around and notice a dark room off to the side. I decide to go and sit in there hoping no one was there but at this point I couldn't really care. I decide to pick a corner and sit in it. I pull my knees up to my chest and cry. I couldn't hold it back any longer.
I'm not sure how long has gone by when I feel someone warm wrap there arms around me. I wasn't sure who it was exactly, but I knew they made me feel safe, calm. I sit there for what continued to feel like forever when I finally feel the arms let go. I look up and realise it was Steve.
Steve pov:
Well this is boring. I mean the convention itself doesn't seem that bad but the girl Buck set me up with makes it far too obvious she isn't interested in me. I just don't get why Bucky always gets everything and anything. The ladies love him and he gets to join the army. I just hate it. I mean... it's good for Buck and all but... you know... getting beat up on the daily isn't the best way to go about things anymore.
We continue walking through the convention when I notice an area and it appeared y/n had to. I notice her wonder off towards it. I look at Bucky who has his arm wrapped around one women and happily chatting to the other. I decide to follow y/n.
I follow her through the area when I notice her wonder in to a dark room with a panicked and desperate look on her face. I quickly pick up the pace to try and see what was going on. When I finally get to the room I notice y/n huddled up in the corner with her knees to her chest. I quietly walk over to her, noticing the film going on in the background.
I approach her. She doesn't seem to notice me at first so I bring her in for a hug. We sat there. I felt her tears soak into my clothes as we just sat there, silently, peacefully. She eventually pulls away and looks up wiping her tears away from her face. She looked relieved but also surprised to see it was me.
A/n: Sorry for another short chapter. Not long now until the story gets more interesting!