Chapter 18

As the girls settled into their sleepover activities, they heard a knock on the door. Nami looked up from the game of cards she was playing with Robin and Chopper.

"Who could that be?" Robin wondered aloud, setting down her cards.

Before anyone could answer, Zoro's head popped into the room. "Hey, Nami, sorry to interrupt. Can I borrow Chopper for a moment?"

Nami nodded, gesturing for Chopper to join Zoro. "Of course, go ahead. What do you need him for?"

Zoro's eyes widened in shock as he caught sight of Asahi, who had wandered over to the door with a tiny purse, wearing a dress and makeup.

Chopper, oblivious to Zoro's reaction, bounded over to the door. "Sure thing, Zoro! What do you need?"

Zoro blinked, still trying to process what he was seeing. "Hey, why is Asahi dressed like that? He's a man."

Chopper shrugged. "Maybe he's just playing dress-up?"

Zoro frowned, still not satisfied with the answer. But before he could voice any further questions, Nami's voice cut through the air, sharp and commanding.

"Zoro, shut up and leave!" Nami said it firmly, her tone brooking no argument.

"I'm coming back," Zoro replied. As he walked away with Chopper, Zoro couldn't shake off the feeling of being reprimanded like a child.

Zoro felt a twinge of embarrassment as he considered asking for help, but he knew he couldn't let his pride get in the way of finding Sanji. "Chopper, I need your help."

Chopper looked up at him, his expression concerned. "What's wrong, Zoro?"

"I... I lost track of the cook," Zoro admitted reluctantly. "We were in the wine cellar, but I left him there, and now I can't locate it."

Chopper's eyes widened in surprise, but he quickly composed himself, nodding in understanding. "Don't worry, Zoro! I'll help you find him."

Relief washed over Zoro as Chopper offered his assistance. "Thanks, Chopper."

Together, they set off to track down Sanji's scent, with Chopper leading the way. "Chopper," Zoro said, his voice firm, "when we get close to the wine cellar's door, I need you to stop. And whatever you do, don't look inside."

Chopper blinked in confusion, but he nodded obediently. "Okay, Zoro. I won't look."

As Zoro and Chopper approached the wine cellar's door, Chopper couldn't help but wonder why he was being asked to stop. His curiosity piqued, and he tilted his head in confusion.

"Zoro, why can't I go inside?" Chopper asked innocently. "Is Sanji okay? Shouldn't I, as the ship's doctor, check on him?"

Zoro hesitated, grappling with how much he could reveal to Chopper. Finally, he decided on a response that would hopefully satisfy Chopper's concerns.

"He's fine, Chopper," Zoro assured him, his voice steady despite the unease gnawing at him. "But there's... a situation in there that I need to handle myself. It's not something you need to worry about."

Chopper trusted Zoro's judgment. "Okay, Zoro. Just let me know if you need anything." With a grateful nod, Zoro pushed the door open and stepped into the wine cellar, leaving Chopper behind.

As Zoro stepped into the wine cellar, his eyes immediately landed on Sanji, who was still bound and naked. Despite the urgency of the situation, Zoro found himself unable to tear his gaze away from the sight before him.

Sanji squirmed uncomfortably under Zoro's intense stare, his face burning with embarrassment. "Oi, Marimo! What are you looking at? Get me out of here already!"