66| You came back..

"Perfect form.. now, just a slight adjustment." Wanda moves my body. "Okay.. try again."

I throw the knife and have much more ability to move my body.

"See how much easier it was?"

"I have powers.. why am I using a knife?"

"A blade." She corrects. "And because sometimes powers won't do anything."

She walks to grab the blade from the target. She throws it back to me. I try to catch it without using my telekinesis but I end up slashing my palm.

"Oh, Aurora, I should've known."

I look at my palm, holding it down to stop the blood. I look up and she's gone.

"And what happened when she wasn't there?"

"What?"

"What happened when everything turned dark?"

Everything around me changes again. I see myself reading the Darkhold.

"You have the power to alter reality and time. You are the answer to it all."

Alarms bring me back to the room. Valack quickly gets up and leaves the room.

I look at the door and think I'm seeing things when I see Stiles. He runs in.

"Stiles.." I whisper. "You can't be here.."

He doesn't say anything. He looks at my state. I don't even know what I look like right now. But I know I barely have control of my body. And my magic feels gone.

"You're going to die if you stay."

He starts taking the restraints off of my wrists.

"Stiles, go.. he's coming."

"Rory, I'm not leaving you here."

"Please.." a key card makes my eyes go to the door. "Stiles, go, please.."

He rushes out of the room. I watch the door as Valack appears. He walks into the room and starts putting pressure on my head.

"Stay focused, Aurora."

"What the hell.. did you do to me."

"I've amplified your abilities."

"I already had abilities."

"I'm not talking about your magic." He says. "Something that might just save the lives of your friends."

"Fuck.. you."

"Do you think they will save you?" He asks. "That they would risk so much for you?"

"Someone's coming." I say. "But it's not Scott."

Valack is snatched from the room and Theo stands over my body a few moments later.

"I knew you were lying."

"Sorry it had to be this way, Aurora."

He grabs my body and holds his claws into my neck. He makes me watch his chimeras try to attack Parrish.

Everything happens so slow. My mind is too groggy to try and comprehend anything that's actually happening.

The next thing I know I'm in another room. My head feels like it's about to implode. It's like a million voices talking over one another.

"Who is the Beast?"

I sit up and wail. I lay back down and it's becoming harder to control.

"Your control is admirable. Better than that of your sisters." He turns on a sort of radio. "Focus on this sound."