The Reveal!

~{Chapter 1}~*This chapter is about when after Monarch is defeated! So, Ladybug🐞and Cat Noir🐱knew that it was time that they finally know each other's identities since Paris is safe now. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Late at Night🌃, in Paris, France🇫🇷on top of the Effiel Tower*
*Midnight🕛*
Ladybug and Cat Noir met each other ready to know each other's secret identities after all this time in finally getting to know each other better in being great friends as "Partners" since they were both currently dating someone. Without knowing that they're secretly dating❤️ each other😉... They both gazed into one another's eyes feeling that they waited so long for this moment and knew that after tonight this would change everything! "Before we get started with revealing our identities to each other... I just wanna say that I will love whoever you are under the mask, cause you are my partner and best friend. So, I'm here for you no matter what." Cat Noir🐱said sweetly letting Ladybug🐞know that no matter what happens he'll "always" love her with or without the mask🎭in being by his lady's side til the very end. She sighed having doubts😔about that and said. "You sure about that? Kitty, you don't even know me out of costume in real life..." Ladybug🐞said sadly thinking💭that he wouldn't love her. That's the whole reason why she's Been so distant from him about her "secret identity" because she's afraid of losing Cat Noir🐱forever❤️if he doesn't like that it's Marinette being under the ladybug🐞mask😅😔. "Milady, I may not know the real you under the mask and out of costume... but I know you as Ladybug. So, I know that the girl under the mask is just as brave, fearless, amazing, and creative!" Cat Noir🐱said smiling positively in loving his partner🐞no matter what happens after the reveal. She smiled and blushed a bit underneath her mask at Cat Noir's sweet comment. "So, are you ready?" He🐱asked seeing that Ladybug was lost in thought overthinking about this in finally knowing each other in "real life" after everything they've been through together as "Heroes" and this was finally it! The masks are coming off tonight. But the question was... is Marinette prepared for this? Because Cat Noir has been waiting for this moment forever❤️when the day they first met. "Uh, yeah. Yes! I'm ready," She🐞answered nervously hesitated at first but was ready.

Then, they closed her eyes slowly ready to know each other's identities behind the mask and magic✨and both said at the same time for dramatic effect. "Spots off!" Ladybug🐞said the Magic✨words💬in ending her transformation by revealing her *true identity* as "Marinette Dupain Cheng". "Claws in!" Cat Noir🐱said the magic✨words💬in ending his transformation as well by revealing his *identity* as "Adrien Agreste" aka Mari's current boyfriend. But they didn't know that... at least not yet😅. Once they both open their eyes they'll finally know the truth. In a matter of seconds, they both De-transformed in front of each other with their eyes still closed😅.

Tiki🍀and Plagg🐾came out knowing that this was it! They both hoped that this would go well because whenever a ladybug and cat noir reveal their true identities to each other something *bad*  "always" comes between them

Tiki🍀and Plagg🐾came out knowing that this was it! They both hoped that this would go well because whenever a ladybug and cat noir reveal their true identities to each other something *bad* "always" comes between them... Because of their "love" for one another has kept them apart for many centuries when it happens. The falling in love part was easy but the staying together after the reveal was the hard part.
They are the "endgame". It's been happening for over a "Thousand Years" since Tiki and Plagg can remember. But maybe this era and time will be different from their last holders before Marinette and Adrien.

Then, they opened their eyes and gasped in shock in tears🥹💦and both❤️💚said💬

Then, they opened their eyes and gasped in shock in tears🥹💦and both❤️💚said💬. "Adrien? You're Cat Noir..." Marinette questioned softly. "And you, you're Ladybug?" Adrien questioned softly in complete shock. They hugged🤗happily💞to learn their identities knowing that they've been by each other's side this whole time! And they were both happy to know it... "I'm so glad that it was you, Marinette. I couldn't ask for a better partner and girlfriend in the world." Adrien said happily in tears to know that she was his lady🐞this whole time of fighting crime together as Ladybug🐞and Cat Noir🐱. "Me too, Adrien, I feel the same," Mari replied in tears hugging him back feeling so much love as he was. And she was happy to hear that Adrien Agreste, her boyfriend is her kitty🐱/partner after all this time. All of the secrets and walls between them were over! So, they can finally live "happily ever after" and their epic✨love❤️story without anything or anyone to break them apart ever again... but even in the best love stories fate/destiny has a way↕️of keeping the two star-crossed lovers from being together.

(To be Continued)*Sorry, short chapter😅. I hope you enjoyed reading📖it though... Part 3 will be published Soon. Until next time! Bye👋, for now.*