The truth about Cat🐈 Blanc❄️:

~{Chapter 3}~*This chapter is about when Marinette decides to tell Adrien🐱about "Cat Blanc" the Alternative Reality where they knew each other's identities but in doing so, their love❤️destroyed💥that world🌎... but it was really Gabriel who ruined everything and not them. Because that's the real reason why it was so hard for her to tell him her *identity* and that she was afraid😨that Cat Noir wouldn't like who was under the mask. But since he does she thought💭he deserved to know the "truth". I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Late at Night, in Paris, France🇫🇷on top of Marinette's balcony*
*1:30 a.m.*
She and Adrien were gazing at the night🌌sky in the city🌃 looking at the stars💫✨in awed that finally after all this time the masks were off and getting to know each other better in a whole new different light and point of view to stay united and "Stronger Together" more than ever before! The power of love and all that😉. But Marinette ruined the mood and had a sad look on her face because this made her think about "Cat Blanc" and that she had to save him knowing that their love was destroyed💥🌫🇫🇷and the "world🌎". Even though, it was an "alternative reality" and she did save Cat Noir in the end... it is a big possibility that it still coming true in this reality/timeline😰🫣😬!
"What if it could happen again and she'll lose everything and everyone I could lose the people I've loved the most in this world... my family, friends, Alya, even Adrien my kitty🐱." Marinette🐞thought 💭sadly thinking negatively about the "What ifs" and she was right to think that. Luckily, that was no Monarch or akuma to take advantage of her emotions🖤/feelings. So, it was safe to think about it and cry😭in letting it all out! However, Mari🐞didn't want to because she knew if she did then Adrien would know that "something was wrong," which she wasn't in a mood to talk about😅... but maybe it was time that he knew the truth😉. Marinette sighed sadly ready to tell Adrien about *Cat Blanc* after all and said. "I never told you this because I feared how you'd react... but now, I think that you should know the "truth". And the truth is you knowing my identity wasn't the only reason I was afraid of telling you it's also, because I feared that you might get akumitized🦋again. Because 6 months ago, before I became the "Guardian" Bunnix🐰🩵came to me and told me about recent events on that day that triggered an alternative reality resulting in "you" as Cat Noir🐱getting Akumitized🦋👁‍🗨into "Cat Blanc" and that Reality/world was broken and destroyed but you knew my identity! I didn't know what caused so much *destruction* and chaos with everyone gone. Including, the other me who was turned to stone and the whole city🏙 was flooded🌊too as was the moon🌖. until you told me that "It was our love that did this to the World🌏," when Hawkmoth🦋💜found out about "us" knowing each other's *identities* and dating❤️. Based on what that "other you" said💬. And I'm so sorry I should have told you sooner! I just didn't want to see you sad." Marinette🐞finally said it telling Adrien🐱 the whole story about everything with "Cat Blanc" while apologizing in tears🥺💦for not telling him about it sooner than later😔. Meaning, tonight😅!

"Mari, There is no need to apologize... besides, I am the one who is sorry that you had to keep that to yourself without telling anyone and had to go through that all alone. Especially, me your partner🐱. But I promise you this Milady, Mari. That'll "never" happen and I won't get akumitized🦋👁‍🗨... Because I never want to put you in that position." Adrien🐱said softly making a devoted promise to Mari🐞that he'll "never" get akumitized or turn against her to no matter what happens to them🐱🐞in life. She smiled happily wiping her tears🥹away. "Thanks, Adrien. I appreciate that," she said smiling happily appreciating his boyfriend for being so sympathetic about what she'd just told him.

Then, they hugged and just gazed at the stars in the city on the balcony together❤️💚just enjoying each other's company in staying united as "one" and their being no secrets between the two of them ever again! And their relationship/partnership will be based on "Love" and "trust".

(To be continued?)*Sorry, short chapter.*