We are the "Endgame"

~{Chapter 2}~*This chapter is about when After the reveal to finally know each other's *secret identities* and both are so happy💞to finally know one another in "real life" and they're practically dating❤️😉. However, Marinette quickly realizes their "love" is doomed since Adrien her current boyfriend, is Cat Noir🐱... this means that they can never truly be together❤️💚cause they're the "endgame" ship! Just like all of the other ladybugs🐞and cat🐱noir holdersbefore them. History📜repeats itself but maybe this time it won't be😅. I hope you like it, Enjoy!* 

*Meanwhile with Marinette🐞and Adrien🐱still on top of the Eiffel Tower after the reveal*
*2:30 p.m.*
They were in a warm embrace🤗holding each other close to one another not wanting to let go and just felt like they could stay like this forever... but even "forever" felt like a long time and it had to end at some point. Marinette overreacted breaking their hug as her eyes widened in shock realizing how terrible this was! In view of the fact that They🐞🐱could "never" truly entirely be together and have the "happily ever after" that they always wanted, couldn't be. So, she pushed Adrien away in fear that this could never work out and their love was doomed and said out loud expressing that thought💭in her head. "We're the Endgame! Which means that our love❤️and relationship is doomed," Marinette🐞yelled out in tears😭covering her face🫣while feeling her tears💦and wishing 💫that there was another way for this to work. But sadly, there wasn't😔or is there😉😏? Then, she wiped her tears away about to leave until Adrien stopped Mari from leaving by grabbing her hand at the last second and refused to let her go now after everything, and finally knew her name! "Marinette, wait! Please, I waited so long to know who you are under the mask. So, please stay and don't go because we can get through this together... like we "always" have with Hawkmoth🦋/Shadowmoth🦚🦋/Monarch, My father trying to break us up, and even right now with our identities. And We love❤️each other! so, stay." Adrien🐱said speaking from the heart💚and asking his lady🐞/girlfriend to stay with him in talking this out. She looked at him dearly with "love" in her eyes having the urge to run into his arms and stay with Adrien. But Mari knew if she did then they'd just be denying the *truth* and their "destiny" that was already written📝and set in stone🪨. "I know, Adrien. and I'm sorry, but I can't be here right now." She said sadly turning her back on him not wanting to be here right now and letting go of his hand. "Tiki, spots on," Mari added softly in tears the magic✨words for transforming into "Ladybug🐞" to flee because she didn't see this conversation going well and that it would only end in sadness🥺💦with two broken hearts💔💔. Then, she used her Yo-yo🪀 and headed home thinking💭this was too much for her to process and just wanted to be alone while hoping that he wouldn't follow her. Which was hard for him to do since he's still processing this whole situation as well😅.

"Plagg, do you know what just happened? Di... did she just break up with me?" Adrien questioned softly a little shocked with a confused look on his face. He sighed. "Hard to say... kid, but she's not wrong. You two are an endgame! I have been around in this world🌎for over "Thousands of Years" I have watched countless Cat Noirs before you, Adrien🐱fall madly in love with their ladybugs🐞and together without knowing their names/identities but when the time came to reveal themselves to each other... and they either ended in heartbreak or endless fights. So, I'm guessing that Sugarcube🍀told Marinette about it and that must be why she overreacted like that in fear of losing you or destroying each other in heartache." Plagg said stating the facts of all the past Cat Noir's before him and there love stories with the Ladybug holders being an endgame forbidden love with each other that could "never" be. "I see, Well, maybe this time it'll be different. Besides, I refuse for our love story to end like this!" Adrien added devotedly refusing to give up on Marinette and their love/relationship❤️over what the past Ladybugs and Cat Noir's love story ended because that wasn't their story. They make their own destinies and stories and planned on doing something about it! "Plagg, claws out!" added quickly saying the magic words to trigger his transformation into being his confident, alter ego. Then, Cat Noir jumped off the Effiel tower heading to Marinette's place to sort this whole thing out before it ended...