【Cast: Merlin】

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Merlyn •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"So there's no chance that we could have a hug?"

"Would you have really given up your place on the throne for me?"

"NO! You morons have searched the chambers six times since I've moved here, and if you don't know it in and out by now that it's not my problem! Gauis and I have been innocent of witchcraft charges every other time you've looked and this time will prove no different! You didn't find anything last time, you won't find anything this time! Now get the hell out of my chambers! NOW!"

"You know I never do as I'm told."

"Some people are born to plow fields, some live to be great physicians, others to be great kings and queens. Me, I was born to serve you, Arthur. And I'm proud of that. And I wouldn't change a thing. I'm only happy that when doing my job of serving you I also grew to love you, and you me."

"I am the last Dragonlord, and the first Dragonlady. And I am warning you... You will not harm this egg."

"What kind of damn fool question is that? I am who I am and I am who I will always be."

"PERCIVAL! That is a sword, it does hurt."

"No I'm saying that the belt is just... one hole shy of perfection."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Arthur Pendragon •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Still would

"Still would."

"I wanted to tell you something... that I've never said before... Thank you..."

"She's in the tavern, isn't she?"

"Because nothing can ever happen between us! My father won't let me rescue a servant do you honestly think he'd let me marry one?"