The Past Can Come Back To Haunt

Merlyn Potter. The girl who lived.

Right now she was in the middle of walking to the Great Hall with her roommates, Pansy, Daphne, and Astoria

They were talking about class from the day before when Merlyn suddenly stopped walking and looked around the hall, not seeing anyone in sight she turned back around to see her friends looking at her worriedly.

"Everything okay, Merlyn?" Daphne asked her.

"I just had the strangest feeling that something in the air shifted." Merlyn said before shrugging and continuing on with their conversation. Not that she could shake the feeling.

When they walked in the Great Hall she soon enough understood what.

There were multiple people there that didn't work there, they all seemed to be silent as three women stood before them.

"I'm Clotho, the fate of birth." The first one said. She had white hair, like snow, and an innocence about her, but that didn't fool anyone. She had a wild look in her eyes that let them all know that despite the way she looked she would be willing to kick all their asses.

"I'm Lachesis, the fate of life." The next one said. She had dark hair and skin, but bright chocolate brown eyes, and a bright white smile.

"And I'm Atropos, the fate of death. And we all work under the command of our creator, the man who had us summon you all here. God." The last one said, she had brown, almost black hair, with a red tint. She looked like a nice person, but clearly knew how to kill someone. Ironically. 

"Oh bloody hell!" A man in a suit with a weird brittish accent said, rolling his eyes.

"We are here for one reason." Atropos said to them.

"For her." Clotho said, and all three turned to Merlyn who looked at them with a confused face. And then she realized...

"It's because of my dreams, isn't it?" Merlyn asked them and the nodded.

"We've brought everyone here to watch your life. Well, lives." Lachesis told her, and Merlyn nodded slightly to herself. Even though everyone else were confused as hell. Lachesis then pulled out a hand full of strings before holding them up for them to turn into a ball of light that made its way to Merlyn.

When Merlyn touched it everything glowed around her, only to die out after a few minutes, only for everyone to find Merlyn on the ground.

When Merlyn woke up a bit later everyone was surrounding her. She turned her head to look at the person closest to her.

"Father..." She muttered as she looked up at Balanor.

"Hello Merlyn." He said to her as she looked at him with slight tears in her eyes.

Slowly, Merlyn stood up and looked around at everyone, and she recognized them all. But she was only looking for one person, and as soon as she saw him she started pushing past everyone before she hugged him. Arthur. Her one true love, and best friend.