chapter 1

8 years old

The little short black haired girl was sitting in the swing, swinging herself by kicking her small legs forward and backwards very slightly from time to time, back and forth, back and forth, back and..stopping in her tracks with a huff,she jumped down from the swing to the ground "god, this so boring..!"

Looking infront her with a bored look, her eyes examined the empty park infront of her, a soft sigh leaving her lips no one was there to save her from her boredom.

Her parents was busy as usual with work and her being an only child she doesn't really have anyone to play with, her thoughts travelled to her aunt's petshop..she could go and play with the puppies..but her aunt isn't there for the day..

Jumping down from the swing with a small thud she begins making her way to her cozy home again 'at least i can watch tv there' .

Her thoughts was interrupted when a ball makes an impact with her face making a slap sound echo in the empty park before a thud sound came with her sitting down on the ground with the ball on her lap.

Blinking the small tears gathered in her eyes away while examining the ball in her lap ,averting her gaze from the ball on her lap to in front of her due to hearing the sound of small steps coming forward to her.

"Hey..you okay??" A blonde girl probably in her age asked her.

The blue eyed girl looked at her taking in her looks before nodding her with a small smile "im fi-"she couldn't continue her words before she heard yelling .

"EMMA WHERE'S THE BA-" a black haired boy asked but was cut off after seeing the girl in the ground, while a blonde boy was following behind him closely .

They looked at the blonde girl that the girl on the ground assumed her name was 'emma' and then the girl on the ground .

The blonde boy looked at dark haired one, a snort leaves his mouth before raising an eyebrow "you hit a girl?" .

Baji's eyes widened at his friend's words, moving his head around "did not" he replied as mikey replied with 'you did'.

They kept at it for a while before hearing a giggle leaving the girls lips was heard by the two stubborn boys.

They looked at them to see that emma and and the 'unknown girl' was chatting about something .

"Umm.."baji hummed slightly, feeling that someone was looking at her she looked up at him due to her still sitting down.

"I'm sorry" he said under his breath while looking away .

The black haired female smiled softly while shaking her head.

"That's perfectly fine! "She paused ,getting up dusting her shorts before continuing with a bright smile "i'm y/n!" .

The dark haired paused before chuckling and says with a smirk" baji "he paused pointing to the boy who was now having his sister chase him cause of the dirt he throw in her white new dress before continuing"that's manjiro but we call him mikey and i think emma introduced herself ,yea?".

The girl nodded as they started to talk about random things while watching the siblings fight.

They found out that they have lots in common wether it was in likings, dislikings and even habits.

They both like fighting, they both like yakisoba alot and i mean..ALOT and alot more.

And most importantly, both of them don't really have their parents around due to 'work'

The girl felt something..well a bit strange maybe because she found someone like her...she just feel less lonely now

And from here a friendship whose future is unknown to the two kids started.