𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

Jiah awoke as the bright sunlight slipped through the cracks in the curtains and hit her face

Jiah awoke as the bright sunlight slipped through the cracks in the curtains and hit her face. She winced as the light poured in, her eyes struggling to open.

She sat up, clutching her head in pain. A telltale sign of her intoxicated escapades from the night before. She stumbled to her feet, making her way to the desk in the corner and looking in the mirror.

Her eyes trailed to the band-aid on her forehead and the purple bruise forming around it as her mind collected the pieces of the forgotten night. She groaned, muttering curses to herself as she reached her phone.

She looked around the unfamiliar room, realising that she must still be at the dream dorm. She let out a frustrated sigh, embarrassed of her drunken actions.

She suddenly heard the click of the bedroom door and turned to see Hwayoung stood there with two mugs of coffee.

"You're up? Here have some coffee." She extended a cup towards Jiah, who happily took it.

Hwayoung had her hair tied back messily, with a few strands falling out at the front. She was wearing one of Renjun's hoodies and some shorts and Jiah couldn't help but admire how good she looked after waking up.

"Hwayoung, how do you look so pretty when you wake up?" Jiah asked, tilting her head in awe.

Hwayoung laughed, taking a seat on the bed beside her.

"No, seriously. Renjun's gonna have to watch out because I might just become a home wrecker for you."

"You can steal me away anytime." She laughed once again, wrapping her arm around Jiah.

"How are you feeling? It was quite a rough night for you." Hwayoung asked.

"I feel like death and it doesn't help that I have to go to uni today." Jiah rubbed her eyes, exhausted by the thought of it.

"I have classes today too, we can go together." Hwayoung smiled warmly, taking a sip of her coffee, "You can borrow some of my clothes."

"Ugh I could just kiss you right now, I really didn't want to go all the way to my apartment." Jiah sighed in relief.

"Lee Jiah, quit trying to sleep with my girlfriend." Renjun walked into the room, playfully glaring at her to which Jiah laughed.

"Who's to say we didn't already?" Jiah smirked.

"You wish you could get your hands on Hwayoung." Renjun said smugly, making Jiah laugh.