Prologue - Deal

"I can give you fame, my little bird." Viana crossed her legs as she sat in her chair, looking down at the humming bird demon who stood before her named Dahlia. Dahlia was small, only 5'5". She was slender, delicate looking with Dark burgundy hair, and tiny little bird wings. "I can also give you shelter, money. All of that." Viana stood up and held out a pen and a scroll. "Just sign this." She said, fluttering her butterfly wings a little. "It won't cost much. Just your soul."

Dahlia looked up at her. She heasitantly took the pen and signed her name. Viana smirked. Another soul for her to own. Val would be proud of her.

"Good girl." Viana spoke in a soothing voice. "You've made the right decision." Dahlia nodded.

"T-thank you Viana." She spoke in a soft, quiet voice.

***

Viana walked up the steps to Val's tower. She knocked on his door.

"What?" Val said as he opened the door. He looked down at Viana. "Oh...hey Vi." He said with a smirk.

"I got her." Viana said.

"The cute little bird?" Val leaned against the doorway with a smirk. "Good job Viana." He said as he patted her on the head. Viana rolled her eyes.

"Val stop that." She huffed. Val just chuckled,

"No you're cute." He grinned. "So what ya doing later cariño?"

"Nothing." Viana shrugged. "Why?" Val grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into his room.

"Help me with these scripts?" Val asked

"Sure why not."