1~ Tantrum

"Please leave a voicemail at the beep" Viana growled when she reached Dahlia's voicemail yet again.

"Listen here you little bitch! Answer my fucking phone calls! I'm your damn boss! You answer to me!" Viana hissed before the hung up the phone. She was currently in Velvettes part of the Vee tower.

"I heard she moved to the Hazbin hotel." One of Velvettes models said. Velvette looked up from her phone.

"SHE WHAT?!" Viana yelled. She clenched her fists and grabbed a hold of the model's neck. She narrowed her eyes at the model.

"Dahlia moved to the-"

"I heard what you fucking said!" Viana yelled again squeezing her hand around the models throat. Viana was seeing red.

Velvette rolled her eyes as she called Vox. Viana threw the model across the room. She started to wreck the place, throwing shit and punching the wall and anyone who tried to stop her.

"Vox! I need you or Val up here now! Viana's wrecking my department after I just fixed it when Valentino fucked it up!"

"THAT FUCKING BITCH!" Viana yelled in the background. She was pissed. How dare Dahlia move out? She had given that bitch everything! 

"Goddamnit Viana!" Velvette ran over to the butterfly. "Go upstairs right now!" Velvette pushed Viana towards the stairs. "I'll get Vox or Val to talk to you just stop wrecking my department!"

Viana gritted her teeth before she stormed up upstairs to her tower where she paced back and forth waiting for Val or Vox.

***

"Velvette! Where is Viana now?" Val asked, taking a drag of his cigarette. His bottom set of arms were crossed.

"She's upstairs in her tower waiting for you or Vox." Velvette replied scrolling on her phone. "That girl is just as bad as you. Now shoo I have things to do." Val rolled his eyes.

***

The door opening caught Viana's attention. It was Val.

"Fucking finally!" Viana hissed as Val approached her, towering over her, his bottom set of arms crossed. "You know what that bitch did?" She threw her phone against the wall, Val dodged so he didn't get hit by it.

"The same thing that Angel did to me?" Val asked. "I heard cariño but you need to calm down..."

Viana was already searching for a weapon. Val. Sighed when he noticed this and he walked up behind her.

"I'm gonna go drag her back here by her fucking hair I swear to god-" Val interrupted her by picking her up by her waist.

"Viana." Val said sternly. "I'm going to say the same thing Vox told me." Viana growled at being picked up and held by Val. "Chasing out contracts around Hell will not be good for our image!" Val held her close to him. "Plus she's under  your contract she's not going anywhere."

"Put me down Val!" Viana whined.

"Not until you calm down." Val said sternly.

"Val! This is ridiculous! Put me the fuck down!" Viana struggled to push Val's arms off her. Val frowned and tightened his grip around her.

"Not until you calm down, baby." Val said as he walked over to the couch and sat down with Viana on her lap. He wrapped his bottom set of arms around her waist and his top set of arms held onto her shoulders. Viana frowned.

"Val let go." Viana growled.

"No. Not until you calm the fuck down." Val said.

"I am calm!" Viana yelled again, struggling to get out of his grip.

"Ay dios Mio." Val muttered, shaking his head at Viana. "Listen if you calm down I'll take you to my favorite club tonight and you can get wasted, hm?" Val leaned down to whisper in her ear.  Viana stopped her struggling and thought about it. She sighed in defeat.

"Okay Val."

"Wonderful." Val released her from his arms. Viana got off his lap and sighed. Val got up and patted her on her head. "Good girl." He purred making Viana roll her eyes. "See you later, hm?"

"Yeah...see you later Val."