Night Shift 1

Taylor had gotten a job at Freddy's Big Sister palace, his job was simple. Find the old animatronics, destroy them. But his goal was to Find them, and repair them. After all, Taylor trusted them.

Taylor had walked into the doors of the "Palace"

"Big Sister Pizza Palace? It wasn't called that back then." Taylor thought to himself.

Taylor had seen a bunch of old, unkept animatronics. All of them were just old, and mostly destroyed. They all had dirt, dust and cobwebs on them. Some of them don't look like they worked at all.

but then Taylor had looked up, three animatronics. The new, "better" animatronics. Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Freddy.

"From what my manager told me, the girls become aggressive at night time. The night guard has an office I should run there." Taylor thought as he ran to the nightguarc office

(Taylor is the day guard, btw)

Taylor ran into the office, where there was a computer, a vent, and a camera screen.

Taylor opened up his camera's and then he saw it, the toy animatronics already moving. But every time he tried to switch the screen, only a yellow Freddy was seen.

But, when he looked at the vent, there was a huge shadow looking back at him. And in a split-second, the shadow was gone. From the corner of his eye, Taylor saw toy Bonnie running at him.

Taylor shut his right door, and then used the electric idiom button on her.

Toy Bonnie went limp, and fell. After a few seconds, the animatronic was powered down again.

But then Toy Chica ran at the door, trying to break it down, But Taylor held it close.

Taylor then brought out his secret weapon, his not so small friend. His 20 pump shotgun. "I advice you get away from the door"

Toy Chica flinched, then backed away a distance, before running at the door again, trying to slam her body into it to open it up.

"Let me in, please. Please let me in" she cried out

Taylor got back from the door "And why should I?"

Toy Chica starts to cry softly.

"Please, I won't hurt you if you let me in. I just want a hug."

Taylor against his better judgment opened up the door. Toy Chica ran in and hugged me tightly.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you..." she said as she cried into his arms. As she was crying into Taylor's arms, his computer made a alert noise.

Taylor pushed her off "Uhm why are you crying? And why am I not shooting you?"

Toy chica looked up at him with teary eyes.

"I... I'm so scared. I... don't know how to explain without sounding crazy. Do you know the animatronic Toy Foxy? She or well They, sort of attack us and ripped parts of us off."

"They?" Taylor inquired

"Well, it's actually 2 animatronics in one. It's weird... I know..." Toy Chica sighed. Hugging Taylor harder.

Taylor just pushed her off "Great, now why are you here? Or well where is Toy Foxy at?"

Toy Chica looked down at her body. Seeing the cuts, rips, and scratches from toy foxy's hooks and teeth. Toy chica looked up at Taylor again, with red and watery eyes.

"Can I stay with you for the night?"

Taylor however wasn't a simp "Hell no"

Toy Chica was visibly shocked at this. It was clear she's never been denied this before.