🍋Under and On the Desk

tw: smut, blow job, mouth fucking, sex

Alastor sat at his desk in his radio tower, hunched over as his mind blanked and his hands grew a mind of it's own as they filled the paper with writing. The radio demon only needed to finish this letter before he began his broadcast, but he found this little task to be so long and tiring. He grumbled nothings to himself as his hand suddenly cramped and he dropped the pen. "For fucks sake." he mumbled as he bit down on his lip and pushed his hair out his face. How is he supposed to finish this letter and then broadcast when he can barely focus on anything? He felt stress drop onto his shoulders and weigh him down in his worn out office chair, brushing his fingers to push hair out of his face.

Lucifer found himself practically dying with boredom, wandering the halls until he found the door to alastors door to his radio tower. Although he knew he'd be in big trouble if he dared enter, who gives a shit? he's the king of hell, and he'll do whatever he wants to do. A smile creeped onto his lips as he approached the door, carefully twisting the doorknob and creaking it open, peaking inside. and there he saw it, A slumped over alastor, seeming rather stressed. "Yoo-hoo!" Lucifer called out as began walking over cautiously.

Alastor paused. What the actual fuck is he doing in here? He whipped his head around to see the king slowly walking up, stopping once alastor looked at him. "Heyyyyyyy, man!" Lucifer grinned, and Alastor did not look amused whatsoever, despite the grin on his face, his eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were low. "Get out." Alastor spat, causing Lucifer to raise an eyebrow, staring at him for a moment. "Calm down, i wont touch anything!" Lucifer put two defensive hands up, "Whatcha doin anyways?"

"Work, Lucifer. That i am trying to concentrate on but your loud voice seems to be holding me back from that." Alastor said as he turned his back to Lucifer, looking back down at the paper. Lucifer watched him, eyes squinting as he took note of how stressed the fellow seemed to be. Walking over, he hovered over Alastors shoulder to see, "Thats all? Man, you really suck." Lucifer snickered as he leaned against the desk, standing besides Alastor. "It is not that easy."

"Sure it isnt, hm." he grinned, watching as alastor would write a few words then appear a bit stumped for a hot minute, then a few words. "Do you have writers block?" Lucifer asked and Alastor gave him a weird look. "A what?" he questioned, causing Lucifer to chuckle. "A writers block! kinda like your mind is all blank and you dont know what to write, y'know?" he asked and Alastor began to think for a moment. "Yeah, i suppose that is the case. Although, whats it to you?"

"Well, it's probably because your so stressed. you need to relax!" Lucifer said and Alastor rolled his eyes, "That wont be the case. I have to have this sent by atleast tomorrow morning, i can't just relax." Alastor rambled and Lucifer began to think, eyes squinting and a finger tapping his chin, "hmm.." Lucifer hummed while Alastor started at him weirdly, wondering what the hell this lunatic could be thinking, and whatever it is it's probably crazy.

"I have an idea. A good stress reliever for ya." Lucifer said, a rather mischievous grin curling on his lips as his gaze looked down at Alastor. "What?" Alastor said with uncertainty laced in his voice, seeming hesitant to whatever it is. Although his eyes widened as he spun alastors chair for him to face him, then dropped down to his knees, smiling big up at alastor. "No. No, absolutely not."

"Please! I swear it'll work, you'll be thanking me in the end!" Lucifer begged, frowning. Although they put this little hate show for eachother on all the time, Lucifer has always been curious. Alastor has always been upstuck, mysterious and an asshole. And he can't wonder whens the last time that fucker jerked off, and also wonders about what's underneath that clothes of his. Sure its perverted, but Lucifer is a lonesome horny dude so he cant help it.