The Concert

It was a couple days before I messaged Ellison and our first inside joke formed. I have a extremely large, big as me at 5'2" and under a hundred pounds, Yellow Duck. Now, if you haven't caught the inside joke by now, it's a reference to his ducks he has in the Pizza Plus bag. Anyways, the Duck has a name, which is Quackers. I sent him a picture of Quackers and it went from there.

After we talked about our collections of things, which were hot wheels for me and knives for him, I didn't talk to him until the following Friday. Just so happened, there was a Josh Turner concert and it was a last minute thing because my brain completely forgot about it, and I didn't know if he would have been able to go or not since it was last minute and his sister and her husband were in from Jersey. Just so happened, he could. We made arrangements and were on our way there.

On our way up there, we talked some but it wasn't full-on talking, just here and there. The feelings I felt were as if I had won a million bucks and that million bucks was sitting beside me, even though I had no dollars to my name. I cracked some jokes and he laughed. He cracked some jokes and I laughed and we had an all around good time. We enjoyed the concert (even with some incidents that happened) and we spent probably a total of 5 hours and 30 minutes together.

After we dropped Ellison off, I felt like I was on some type of high and I wanted more, except we had to part for the time being. We head to our friend's apartment and on the way there, I played Jewel's You were meant for me on my phone and put it up to my ear to where only I could hear it. We get to our friend's house and I walk her to her apartment door and she tells me, "He looks a lot like Beckett." Of course I respond with, "Yeah, he kinda does." Even though Ellison looks nothing like Beckett and I had a crush on Ellison before I even got with Beckett, but whatever. At least at the time it was to keep the bull crap down to a minimum because I was on edge with my anger 24/7, so every little bit helps.

Agreeing, I go back to the car, say goodnight and go on home. On the ride home, I noticed where Ellison had messaged and said thanks again. 'Course I said you're welcome and let him go on to bed because it was pretty late for him anyways. So ended another wonderful evening with Ellison Finn.

Hey Y'all! I hope you have enjoyed this story so far. I'm adding more as I go and some chapters may be shorter/longer than others depending on what the chapter is about! I hope you enjoy reading the rest of the story! Happy reading! ❤️