Telling Ellison About What Actually Happened

TW* Talks of cheating and How Sorry of a Person Beckett is. Just know, you have been warned.

This is gonna be a short chapter, please note this.

We got back to my house and we sat and talked in my driveway for at least an hour and a half. Before this time, I had never told Ellison what really had gone down before I contacted him back in July.

"So...", I began, "Do you know exactly what went down?"

"No.", Ellison replied.

I told Ellison about Beckett cheating and what went down leading up to me ending things. I tell him about the phone call and voicemail after Beckett called on a Friday (to which I wrote a lovely song about), who it was with, the connections, etc.

To say Ellison was surprised is an understatement. To be honest, I think he was just as angry as I was about it, cause he'd never even think of doing anything to that some sort. We talked about some other things after we discussed that.

I actually hesitated even telling Ellison about all that but I didn't want anything to come up cause Beckett's a "sly dog". I wouldn't have put it past him to do anything under the radar. Or so he thought. Basically so Ellison knew the truth if anything else was told.

Beckett never liked Ellison anyways. Beckett is what we call a narcissist and control freak who thought he could control me. I'm an independent person, I can't be controlled. Beckett used to tell me, "if we ever break-up, you'll run to Ellison." And you know what? I'd run to Ellison anytime. If it meant me feeling the way that I do for Ellison, and the peace about it, run, baby, run!

After Ellison and I finished talking, he asked me if I'd be interested in a relationship with him, to which I said, "Maybe in about a month. Within that month, we can learn more about each other. No need to rush things.", and he agreed. Deep down, I wanted that kind of relationship with Ellison so bad, but I couldn't rush things.

I'm not an outspoken person, you really have to bring that out in me. Slowly over time, Ellison did that. Whether he realized that or not, he did. I could've sworn that had he been consistent, he could've brought a lot out of this ol' gal. It's the absolute truth.

Soon after, Ellison had to go home. We said our goodbyes and he left. Later on that night we messaged back and forth and then said our goodnights and we went to sleep.

Another awesome, yet eventful day.