¡☆27☆¡

Sunghoon's POV:

I walk to Eunji's room, her frail body in my arms. I gently place her down on her bed and kneel down to her side. I caress her still pink cheeks.

"You've gone through so much today," I whisper slightly, I place a small kiss on her cheek, and that's when she opens her eyes. I quickly step back, unable to explain what I had just done.

But she doesn't ask me what I did or why. Instead, she covers her mouth with her hand and runs to her washroom. She crouches down near the toilet and vomits.

I sit down beside her, rub her back, and hold her hair up. "Is it all out?" I ask her, and she shakes her head. She pukes again, some spilling on her clothes. "Wait, I'll get some clothes," I say, I tie up her hair by the extra hair tie that was kept on the shelves before I leave to get her new clothes.

I opened her closet and found a pyjamas set, I went back to the washroom to give it to her, but she had already taken off her shirt, leaving her in her bra. Her collarbones were deep. She seemed unbothered, I her the shirt and turn around so she could change. My cheeks felt hot. Seeing her shirtless left an incomplete feeling inside of me.

"Done?" I ask her, and she hums in response. "Mhm,"

"My head hurts," she says while holding on to the sink for support, her body still shaking. "You had too much alcohol," I say after taking her hand and putting an arm around her waist, leading her to her bed. I place her down on her bed.

"Relax, take a deep breath," I tell her and leave her room to find her hangover medicine.

I return from the kitchen and open the lid for her. She chugs it down and wipes her mouth with the heal of her hand. "Thanks," She mutters. She clears her throat. "Uhm- Are you going to stay here or?..." She asks me.

"Oh- I thought you'd need some help. If you feel uncomfortable, I could leave," I say. Things were getting awkward and slowly got up to head towards the door.

"Hoon," Eunji holds on to my wrist tightly, pulling me towards her. She shifts to the other side of the bed, making space for me. She pats the place where she was previously sitting.

I follow, sitting on the bed and lying down next to her. I pull her to me gently, locking her in my arms while she's nuzzled on my chest. "Thanks for being there for me," She mutters. I caress her back.

"Next time anything like this happens, when you feel moody or anything... call me. Don't call anyone else, not Suri, not Haemin, not anyone. Me. Call me first," I say firmly, and I feel her nod her head.

We both remain quiet, and soon, we fall asleep in eachothers embrace.

-

Eunji's POV:

"Sunghoon," I mutter against his chest. It was 7 a.m., and I needed to get ready for university. He doesn't reply. Instead, he tightens his grip around me. "Hoon," I gently tap his arm, and he looks down at me.

"Jinnie, plea-" he doesn't complete his sentence. His phone rings. He let's go of me and sits up. He checks the caller ID.

"Rei?" He mutters, I check his phone, and it was Rei.

He picks up the call. "What do you want now?" He says firmly, his voice not showing a hint of softeness.

"I miss you, Sungie~," She says. Damn this girl, she's calling him so early in the morning to tell him she misses him?

Sunghoon snarls at the nickname she says. I snatch his phone and put the call on speaker.

"Listen up, Rei. Stop acting like a bitch.
You've already hurt him by cheating on him for 2 damn years. And now you're calling him early in the morning for what? To tell him you miss him? Too late, you've already messed up. I hope you have a good day, bye," I say all in one breath. I hear her scoff, but it was too late, I cut the call.

Sunghoon grins at me. I block her number from Sunghoon's contact list. "I've blocked her for you. She won't disturb you now," I say and give him the phone.

He sets it aside and runs a hand through his raven hair. "Sorry, you should get ready, and I should go back now. I have to return to training. I have National's soon for the Gold Medalists," Sunghoon chuckles softly.

I nod. "I'll drop you off on the way," He offers, and I get up from my bed. "Alright, give me an hour. I need to wash up," I say, and he nods. "Take your time," he replies.

+++

A/N: they already seem like a couple bro 😭. But they're not. They will be, in a few 20 more chapters 😉